Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) 40mm Space Grey Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band
Sold out online
Push yourself further
- Get inspiration to keep moving and track your workout metrics more precisely than ever, whether in the water, at the gym, or out on the road
- No matter how you love to move, Apple Watch has a workout just for you; choose from running, walking, swimming, yoga, cycling, high-intensity interval training, dance, or just about anything else you're into
- Activity rings help you stay motivated to sit less, move more, and get some exercise day after day
- Share your Activity rings with friends and family to encourage each other, or invite friends to compete in a seven-day Activity Challenge
- GPS/GNSS keep an eye on your location, and help you track your distance and routes
- Compass and always-on altimeter detect your elevation in real time, indoors and out
Blood oxygen: new sensor, new insights
- Take on-demand readings of your blood oxygen as well as background readings, day and night; your blood oxygen level is a key indicator of your overall wellness, and can help you understand how well your body is absorbing oxygen and the amount of oxygen delivered to your body
- Blood oxygen sensor is made up of four LED clusters and four photodiodes; incorporated into the completely redesigned back crystal, this new sensor works with the Blood Oxygen app to determine your blood oxygen level
- Green, red, and infrared LEDs shine light onto the blood vessels in your wrist, and photodiodes measure the amount of light reflected back; advanced algorithms then calculate the color of your blood, which indicates the amount of oxygen present
ECG and sleep tracking
- With the ECG app, Apple Watch Series 6 is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram, which can provide critical data for doctors and peace of mind for you
- Electrodes built into the Digital Crown and the back crystal work together with the ECG app to read your heart's electrical signals; it can indicate whether your heart rhythm shows signs of atrial fibrillation (a serious form of irregular heart rhythm) or sinus rhythm, which means your heart is beating in a normal pattern
- Getting the right amount of sleep is important for good health, so the new Sleep app helps you establish a regular bedtime routine and keep track of your sleep trends night after night
- 40mm case with Always-On Retina LTPO OLED display is easy to read at a glance
- The Always-On Retina display is now 2.5 times brighter outdoors when your wrist is down, so even while exercising in bright sun, you can easily see your metrics without raising your wrist or breaking your stride
- Choose from the most new faces ever, then customise them to match your mood, style, or favorite activity
Lightweight and durable
- Water resistant to 50 metres, so dive right in and start tracking your splits and sets in the pool, or even map your route in open water
- Aluminum case is lightweight and made from 100% recycled aerospace-grade alloy
- Sport Band is made from a durable yet surprisingly soft high-performance fluoroelastomer with an innovative pin-and-tuck closure
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
- Aluminum Case
- Sport Band
- 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Apple Series 6 GPS watch- November 11, 2020
I traded in my Series 3 for the Series 6 and am extremely happy with my new watch. Easier for me to read than the 38 screen size I had. Battery isn’t in the low battery zone everynight, charges faster. Blood oxide reading is helpful as well, makes me more conscious of my breathing and as a senior I find that important. Overall I’m extremely happy I decided to upgrade to the Series 6.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- It’s ok- May 25, 2021
I bought this watch specifically to track fitness and health data. In the last week of exercising with it everyday it has not been able to record any data to find my v02 max. I’ve been trying to troubleshoot this issue for a few days with some advice on forums and YouTube but nothing has worked. The battery life might last me a day if I use it sparingly and sometimes the watch will be stuck in a zoomed in state that only resets to a default zoom after a few minutes of not touching it. Overall it does do a good job of giving me data to keep track of my workouts and their results but the v02 Max problem, low battery life, and zoom problems have me debating on returning it to buy a garmin watch instead.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- New Apple Watch- May 15, 2021
Purchase a new Apple Watch and have yet to activate it. The iPhone I wanted to use was an iPhone 6, which I was told was not compatible. I then tried to set it up as a "family use". This too did not work as I was told that 'setting up for a family member requires a GPS + Cellular Apple Watch Series 4 or later that is running watch 7.0 or later". Looks like I will need a trip to the Apple store to get this sorted out. Very frustrating, as the joy of the initial purchase was quickly dashed!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Manufacturing defect- October 25, 2020
I gave a low rating just because I was very disappointed to return 2 of the new apple watches series 6 in one week. The issue was with a defected silicone band. The locking mechanism wasn’t locking so the band was loose. So after returning the first one I said ok no big deal it can happen and ordered a second one with exactly the same specifications and was surprised when the second brand new watch had the very same issue with the locking mechanism which wasn’t clicking. So, unfortunately I had to return the whole package twice cause they go as a set and it is not possible to replace only the band. Also when buying a pretty expensive watch getting a lemon is not something pleasant and expected. Especially when this was supposed to be a BDay gift and the moment is ruined sort of. Other than that everything was ok. Fast delivery, easy purchase, good quality materials, the watch itself seemed to be fine but in my case the band was defected.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (20)Report
- LOVE IT,- May 28, 2021
I am loving my Series 6 Watch after having enjoyed my first generation one for almost five years. Water resistance allows me to leave it on during this swimming season with all its pluses!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report