Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS) 45mm Midnight Aluminum Case with Midnight Sport Band - Open Box
This is an Open Box Product. It's been inspected and is fully functional. It includes all original accessories and a minimum 6-month warranty (unless noted otherwise below). For return details, see the Return Policy tab. The product's specs are as follows:
• 45mm aluminum case with Retina display is lightweight and easy to read at a glance
• Always-on Retina display has nearly 20% more screen area than Series 6, making everything easier to see and use
• GPS lets you keep an eye on your location, and helps you track your distance and routes
• IP6X water- and dust-resistance and swimproof design with range of up to 50 meters means it's built for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean
• Measure your blood oxygen levels with an advanced sensor and app (measurements are not intended for medical use, only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes)
• Take an ECG anytime, anywhere (ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. See apple.com/ca/watch for compatibility details)
• Get high and low heart rate and irregular heart rhythm notifications (Requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS)
• Stay in the moment with the new Mindfulness app and reach your sleep goals with the Sleep app
• Track new tai chi and pilates workouts, in addition to favourites like running, yoga, swimming, and dance
• Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
• Sport Band is made from a durable yet surprisingly soft high-performance fluoroelastomer with an innovative pin-and-tuck closure
• Sync your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks
• Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
• All-day battery life and faster charging
• watchOS 8 introduces new workout types, the Mindfulness app, the new Portraits watch face, and enhancements to Messages
• Apple Watch comes with 3 free months of Fitness+, featuring world-class workouts by the world’s top trainers
- Apple Watch Series 7
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- No restrictions in Canada
|Gadgets Source||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Headphones and Earphones (all types)||30 Days||0%||0%|
|Home Theatre Audio||30 Days||0%||0%|
|Portable Audio||30 Days||0%||0%|
|Cell Phones, Smartphones & Wireless Devices||30 Days||0%||0%|
|Cell Phone Accessories||30 Days||0%||0%|
|Tablets, iPads & eReaders||30 Days||0%||0%|
|Virtual Reality Headsets (Oculus Rift, PlayStation VR, etc.)||30 Days||0%||0%|
All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you received your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 Business Days.
Warranty Policy for ReCertified, Refurbished & Open Box Products
All of our refurbished products have undergone a thorough software and hardware inspection to ensure you are receiving a fully functional product. We stand by the refurbished products we offer and want our customers to feel confident in purchasing our products. Therefore, we offer a warranty to cover the rare, unforeseen circumstances when the product is not fully functioning after purchase for a minimum of 90 days (or more, depending on the product).
The warranty we provide covers issues related to software or hardware malfunctions such as the camera or charging port not working. Our warranty does not cover malfunctions related to physical damage, water damage, or software modification problems such as jailbreaking or rooting.
If you have any warranty issues, please contact us through the “Contact Seller” button when you log into your order details on BestBuy.ca. You will need to provide both:
- A description of the issue you are facing
- The IMEI or Serial number of your product
Afterwards we will provide a prepaid return label to inspect your device so we can determine if it needs to be repaired or replaced. If there are no issues or the issues can’t be replicated, the order will be sent back to you and you will be responsible for the delivery fee of the shipping to and from our repair facility.