Arcade1Up Atari Legacy Edition Arcade Machine with Riser
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Suitable for 1 player, ages 14 and up
- Officially-licensed arcade cabinet comes loaded with Asteroids, Centipede, Major Havoc, Missile Command, Akka Arrh, Crystal Castles, Tempest, Millipede, Gravitar, Liberator, Asteroids Deluxe, and Space Duel
- 17" colour LCD display delivers sharp imagery in every game, while real-feel controls provide an authentic experience
- Custom riser, light-up marquee, and a printed coin door graphic kickplate add eye-catching detail to your game room
- Variable volume switch allows you to customise the sound level of every game
- On-screen game-selection menu makes it easy to choose the game you want to play
- Clear protective control deck cover keeps the machine looking pristine
- Anti tip-over strap helps to prevent accidents to keep your family safe
- AC plug allows you to power the arcade machine in any room, while coinless operation provides endless play
- Easy assembly required
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The good 'ol days are back!- July 11, 2021
They have done a fantastic job on this unit, the vector style retro games look great! Looks stunning when on. Great art and marquee is very cool. Spinner and roller ball work very well. Will upgrade both if they degrade and if 3rd party modifications offer a roller ball that works on this version. (As of June 2021, it was unavailable) The screen aspect (vertical) makes some of games a bit smaller (including the theme Tempest) but it's still super fun. The 12 games makes it a good value, and the selections are great, though the rare "Akka Arrh" game was a strange inclusion. Take your time when building any of these types of units.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report