Arlo Essential Spotlight Wire-Free Indoor/Outdoor 1080p Security Camera -Black -3 Pack -Only at Best Buy
- Three-pack of wire-free cameras that capture 1080p Full HD video with a 130-degree field of view and 12x optical zoom, so you can keep a watchful eye on your home or business
- Integrated spotlight, motion detection, and colour night vision ensure you have a clear view anytime day or night
- Weather-resistant design stands up to the heat, cold, rain, and sun so the cameras can be used indoors or out
- Built-in siren can be triggered remotely or automatically to deter trespassers and burglars
- Companion app lets you watch live streams or recorded video from your smartphone or tablet
- Two-way audio allows you to hear and speak with visitors by tapping a button in the app
- Included power cable makes it easy to recharge each camera's battery
- Step-by-step instructions in the app make the cameras easy to install
- Comes with a 3-month trial of Arlo Smart for instant notifications and a rolling 30 days of cloud recordings (note: renewal of an Arlo Smart subscription is required to maintain Arlo Smart features, including cloud storage)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 207 reviewers who responded, 172 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Arlo Essentiel- November 3, 2020
Wonderful camera needs to be set accordingly from where you want them to be ; front door focal point) otherwise, it will consume the battery, with all kinds of false notifications. Subscription is reasonable with the price paid.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- subscription fees- October 7, 2020
Works OK. Has some glitches. But overall works. Problem is the subscription fee. What a rip off. Just an extra charge to get you every month. No reason why it can't be free to store footage.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (9)Report
- Overall a good purchase- January 6, 2021
Purchased two of these about a week ago. Very easy to set up and quality is decent. Small lag from when you get a notification to when you can view live footage but not a big deal. Gave it 4 stars because the battery is crap. Says up to 6 months but im on day 6 and battery already at 35% from a full charge. Just purchased the available solar panels to combat this issue.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report