Arlo Essential Spotlight Wire-Free Indoor/Outdoor 1080p Security Camera -Black -3 Pack -Only at Best Buy
- Three-pack of wire-free cameras that capture 1080p Full HD video with a 130-degree field of view and 12x optical zoom, so you can keep a watchful eye on your home or business
- Integrated spotlight, motion detection, and colour night vision ensure you have a clear view anytime day or night
- Weather-resistant design stands up to the heat, cold, rain, and sun so the cameras can be used indoors or out
- Built-in siren can be triggered remotely or automatically to deter trespassers and burglars
- Companion app lets you watch live streams or recorded video from your smartphone or tablet
- Two-way audio allows you to hear and speak with visitors by tapping a button in the app
- Included power cable makes it easy to recharge each camera's battery
- Step-by-step instructions in the app make the cameras easy to install
- Comes with a 3-month trial of Arlo Smart for instant notifications and a rolling 30 days of cloud recordings (note: renewal of an Arlo Smart subscription is required to maintain Arlo Smart features, including cloud storage)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 774 reviewers who responded, 651 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Absolutely Love My Arlo Cameras- March 7, 2021
The camera works really well it picks up animals in my yard and even birds and wasp. But most of all it gives me the feeling of being safe and being able to know what is going on outside. Also, when someone comes on your property that isn't supposed to be on it even picks them up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great combo!- March 11, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love the combination camera and spotlight. I have it over my garage and I’m able to see partially in may garage, both my cars, and my driveway very clearly. There is a bit of a delay but that’s to be expected on WiFi. Installation was easy and took a total of 30 mins altogether. That includes setting up the app and trying to find the best placement. The app has been easy to use so far. I’m still working through the modes and programming to make it right for my needs but it’s an easy adjustment. I have the competitor camera as well. I think with the light, I like this one better. I would definitely recommend this camera to anyone wanting to set up a new home security system.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- received a defective unit- April 15, 2021
No disrespect to Best Buy because they immediately provided a free return shipping slip and subsequently reimbursed me once I returned the unit. So bravo to Best Buy for amazing customer support. I was hopeful about this unit after reading the reviews, and I'm sure this unit could be great, but I received a dud. The battery wouldn't charge to more than 85% after 24 hours of charging. Arlo's customer service tried to help, but in the end the unit was useless due to the defective battery. Plus, I didn't realize until later a monthly fee would be required to fully benefit from the unit once the 3-month free trial ended.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Didn’t work for me- January 15, 2021
The cameras were a pain to set up. Everything I looked up online, seemed like a lot of people had the same issue that needed to be resolved by contacting Arlo support. I have to say there support team have great customer service, but I have not been happy with the product at all. After days and many attempts to get working, I finally got it to work. I leave town and a day later the cameras are offline. The solution was I needed to do something with the cameras which I couldn’t because I was away. Well, those cameras became pointless during trip. Maybe they work better some others and what they are using them for, but for me they weren’t a good product. I will try something else.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Clear Picture- March 12, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a great security camera. The picture is very clear on the app and it was cinch to put up. I love that this camera can be added to the main home such as Google. The motion action works well and picks up everything. The motion sensor light is nice and bright giving a much better picture at night. The light comes on quickly and will help with security as well. The versatility of this camera and the amazing picture makes this a great buy!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.