Arlo Essential Spotlight Wire-Free Indoor/Outdoor 1080p Security Camera -Black -3 Pack -Only at Best Buy
- Three-pack of wire-free cameras that capture 1080p Full HD video with a 130-degree field of view and 12x optical zoom, so you can keep a watchful eye on your home or business
- Integrated spotlight, motion detection, and colour night vision ensure you have a clear view anytime day or night
- Weather-resistant design stands up to the heat, cold, rain, and sun so the cameras can be used indoors or out
- Built-in siren can be triggered remotely or automatically to deter trespassers and burglars
- Companion app lets you watch live streams or recorded video from your smartphone or tablet
- Two-way audio allows you to hear and speak with visitors by tapping a button in the app
- Included power cable makes it easy to recharge each camera's battery
- Step-by-step instructions in the app make the cameras easy to install
- Comes with a 3-month trial of Arlo Smart for instant notifications and a rolling 30 days of cloud recordings (note: renewal of an Arlo Smart subscription is required to maintain Arlo Smart features, including cloud storage)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 712 reviewers who responded, 605 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- received a defective unit- April 15, 2021
No disrespect to Best Buy because they immediately provided a free return shipping slip and subsequently reimbursed me once I returned the unit. So bravo to Best Buy for amazing customer support. I was hopeful about this unit after reading the reviews, and I'm sure this unit could be great, but I received a dud. The battery wouldn't charge to more than 85% after 24 hours of charging. Arlo's customer service tried to help, but in the end the unit was useless due to the defective battery. Plus, I didn't realize until later a monthly fee would be required to fully benefit from the unit once the 3-month free trial ended.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Security Cam for the Price- September 4, 2021
After doing some research Arlo was the BEST security system. I’ve been using this for a little bit and not mad. Unlike other security systems it actually alerts you of what type of movement (e.g animal, person, vehicle) it’s easy to use and pretty easy to set up. However because I didn’t get the pro I don’t get “quality” license plates are easily blurred. Besides that I’m very happy. This with my ring security system gives me peace of mind especially with this sale. Also, the plan after your initial trial is only 9.99 which isn’t too bad. I do recommend this product but if money isn’t an issue I think getting the “pro” would be better.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great System great price- February 4, 2021
I had the original arlo system and was looking to upgrade the camera quality, battery life, and experience. These cameras did just that, you have 2 way talk on each camera, spotlight, and they campture way more than my original ever did. I kept my base station but if you don't have one it is not necessary. The cameras came with 50% charge so charging them up did not take long. As for the battery life, depending on how busy the area that you install them is how much they will last. Your looking at a 4-6 month max. All in all I would definitely recommend these for a starter system or if your looking to expand your existing system.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.