Arlo Essential Spotlight Wire-Free Indoor/Outdoor 1080p Security Camera - Black
- Wire-free camera captures 1080p Full HD video with a 130-degree field of view and 12x optical zoom so you can keep a watchful eye on your home or business
- Integrated spotlight, motion detection, and colour night vision ensure you have a clear view anytime day or night
- Weather-resistant design stands up to the heat, cold, rain, and sun so the camera can be used indoors or out
- Built-in siren can be triggered remotely or automatically to deter trespassers and burglars
- Companion app lets you watch live streams or recorded video from your smartphone or tablet
- Two-way audio allows you to hear and speak with visitors by tapping a button in the app
- Included power cable makes it easy to recharge the camera's battery
- Step-by-step instructions in the app make the camera easy to install
- Comes with a 3-month trial of Arlo Smart for instant notifications and a rolling 30 days of cloud recordings (note: renewal of an Arlo Smart subscription is required to maintain Arlo Smart features, including cloud storage)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 39 reviewers who responded, 29 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Arlo Essentiel- November 3, 2020
Wonderful camera needs to be set accordingly from where you want them to be ; front door focal point) otherwise, it will consume the battery, with all kinds of false notifications. Subscription is reasonable with the price paid.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- subscription fees- October 7, 2020
Works OK. Has some glitches. But overall works. Problem is the subscription fee. What a rip off. Just an extra charge to get you every month. No reason why it can't be free to store footage.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (9)Report
- useless without a subscription- February 5, 2021
I bought this camera over 3 month ago and now it expired the free subscription. It's now useless. I don't get camera feed, disconnect camera so often and I have to reset camera once in a while. Only thing you can use this camera is to continuous video feed to your PC or smart phone. The subscription fee is not too high but the original price is expensive so it should include at least minimal video monitoring through the phone app. Basically Arlo is greedy in terms of business practice despite the camera is far better than other brands as I compared with the customer reviews.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report