Arlo Essential Spotlight Wire-Free Indoor/Outdoor 1080p Security Camera -White -3 Pack -Only at Best Buy
- Three-pack of wire-free cameras that capture 1080p Full HD video with a 130-degree field of view and 12x optical zoom, so you can keep a watchful eye on your home or business
- Integrated spotlight, motion detection, and colour night vision ensure you have a clear view anytime day or night
- Weather-resistant design stands up to the heat, cold, rain, and sun so the cameras can be used indoors or out
- Built-in siren can be triggered remotely or automatically to deter trespassers and burglars
- Companion app lets you watch live streams or recorded video from your smartphone or tablet
- Two-way audio allows you to hear and speak with visitors by tapping a button in the app
- Included power cable makes it easy to recharge each camera's battery
- Step-by-step instructions in the app make the cameras easy to install
- Comes with a 3-month trial of Arlo Smart for instant notifications and a rolling 30 days of cloud recordings (note: renewal of an Arlo Smart subscription is required to maintain Arlo Smart features, including cloud storage)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 198 reviewers who responded, 180 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Definitely recommend- October 27, 2020
Once the cameras were successfully set up, I am very satisfied. The picture and sound are clear. There is a bit of a lag, sometimes only a few seconds, but if there has been no activity for a while it can take a minute to catch up. I particularly like the spotlight feature, and the ability to speak to someone through the app. Initial set up was a little clunky, it took a couple of tries to get the app to recognize the cameras, so this took longer than expected. Overall the value is great, and you get 7 days of video without having to pay for a subscription. The cameras connect directly to WiFi so no need to purchase a hub. I would definitely recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love these- November 20, 2020
These were easy to install and the picture on them is flawless. My only issue would be is the battery life. They're supposed to last 5-6 months on one charge but mine lasted 1 month then needed to be charged again. It's easy to take down and charge them but wish we wouldn't have to so often. They're lightweight very sensitive to sound, which is a plus. I also like you can talk to people that come to the door through them. I left mine on 24/7 and that could also be why my battery life was bad. We have a lot of animal activity. So going forward I'll see how long a full charge lasts when I disarm them while home more. These were worth the money to me regardless.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Arlo Experience- December 12, 2020
I am a new user of Arlo cameras. I found with minimal reading it was easy to program the cameras. After set up I was very satisfied with the picture quality. The notifications come through quickly. Very easy to mount the cameras. We are using our cameras at home and then we take them with us, using them on our motorhome when traveling. We have an extra set of mounts,so all we do is take the cameras off the mounts on the home and screw them on the motorhome mounts. A very versatile product. I have a background in surveillance equipment working in Law Enforcement and Corporate Security for over 35 years.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.