Arlo Pro 3 Wire-Free Indoor/Outdoor Security System with 2 Bullet 2K Cameras - White - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- Includes a base station with a built-in siren that coordinates all the cameras together
- Two wire-free 2K cameras with HDR record sharp, detailed video of your home, office, or business
- Connects to your smartphone so you can view recorded footage from anywhere
- Colour night vision capabilities mean you don't miss a critical moment, even if it's dark outside
- Weather-resistant design makes cameras suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Integrated spotlight illuminates dark areas so nothing stays hidden in the shadows
- 160-degree field of view lets you see everything going on around your home
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 544 reviewers who responded, 506 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Not worth the money- October 2, 2020
Bought this because my wife's tires were slashed and wanted to have something in case it happened again. The first week the battery lasted the entire week. Now I need to charge it every other day and it's not being overworked. Not to mention you have to pay a monthly fee for a shotty camera.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (3)Not helpful (0)Report
- Works great but......- September 16, 2020
The system worked great out of the box, cameras program easily, good range and a separate HDD can be added but.....be aware that there is no continuous recording unless you subscribe to the the CVR service at $12/month/camera. For such an expensive system I would have expected less add on costs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (3)Not helpful (0)Report
- Not worth the price- September 1, 2020
Not very reliable. This product is frequently offline so no access to cameras. Plus you have to pay a monthly service fee. Gets pricey for an intermittent security. Batteries only last a week between charge.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (8)Not helpful (0)Report