Arlo Pro 3 Wire-Free Indoor/Outdoor Security System with 2 Bullet 2K Cameras - White
- Includes a base station with a built-in siren that coordinates all the cameras together
- Two wire-free 2K cameras with HDR record sharp, detailed video of your home, office, or business
- Connects to your smartphone so you can view recorded footage from anywhere
- Colour night vision capabilities mean you don't miss a critical moment, even if it's dark outside
- Weather-resistant design makes cameras suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Integrated spotlight illuminates dark areas so nothing stays hidden in the shadows
- 160-degree field of view lets you see everything going on around your home
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 749 reviewers who responded, 694 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Battery- December 7, 2020
I installed the camera in the summer. It was easy to set up and install. It is a good camera however, the battery does not last very long. One of the cameras was placed to overlook my driveway. We live on a small street where there is not much traffic. I have to recharge the battery every other week. It is very annoying as each time I have to get the ladder out to get access to the battery, bring it inside, charge it for a few hours and get the ladder out again to put the camera back. Now that it is snowing, it is even more challenging. Not recommended for this reason.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- DO NOT BUY!!!! CAUTION!!!!- August 25, 2020
I purchased the Arlo Pro 3 last week because all the reviews have been positive.... I get notifications from Arlo every time the wind blows however I have had 4 packages delivered to my door in the past 2 days with No notification of them and NO RECORDING! 4 People have walked u my driveway, dropped off a package (and the system has a package notification option too) and my system didn't see them????? Then a leaf moves and I get a notification! Garbage. A security camera needs to work 100% of the time, not 40% as is with this system. For the price, this system is as reliable as a cheap camera you find on facebook. Also, it came with an Echo Show 5 as a promotion. I have tried for days to get it to work. In fact, the support people can't figure it out either. I can not see my cameras on the screen of the Show 5. Unacceptable!! This system is simply too expense to be this unreliable. DO NOT BUY! You have been warned.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Do not waste your money- August 28, 2020
I bought this on sale and have had them for over 2 years. We have had nothing but problems with these cameras and the app. Delayed response times. Delayed app opening and operation. It constantly will send me a notification and then will not show me what it was by any view I try. We live in a high crime area and we rely on these cameras. They are not reliable. The app is horrible. I cannot say enough bad about these cameras and I cant even re sell them because no one will buy them. You are MUCH better off buying the Wyze camera.. cheaper and work 100 times better.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report