Arlo Pro 3 Wire-Free Outdoor 2K Floodlight Security Camera - Black
- Wireless security camera is easy to install almost anywhere in your premises
- Standalone camera connects to the local Wi-Fi network to give you remote access for control and monitoring
- Camera with a 2560 x 1440 resolution captures crisp and sharp images with amazing clarity
- Ultra-wide viewing angle of 160 degrees gives you an extended field of view
- Night vision feature captures footage with colour so you can see what's happening even in the dark
- Two-way communication support makes it easy to identify visitors or warn strangers
- Single mic with noise suppression and echo cancellation ensures clear and distinct audio communication
- Durable and weather-resistant construction is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use
- Operating temperature ranging between -20 to 45 degrees Celsius means this camera can last through snow and sun
- Integrated LED floodlight lights up dimly lit areas so nothing can hide in the shadows
- Mobile app gives you remote access for control and monitoring
- Arlo pro base station (sold separately) allows local storage and playback of the recorded footage
- Requires Arlo Smart Cloud storage subscription (sold separately) for accessing recorded footage from the cloud server (3 months trial included)
- Motion detector gets triggered and alerts you when trespassers or intruders enter your premises
- Built-in siren blares the alarm to scare away intruders
- Compatible with IFTTT so you can program the camera to perform certain functions in response to certain triggers
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 14 would recommend this product.
- Awesome security flood light camera- March 10, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I got this nicely packaged flood light security camera awhile ago and it is fabulous .The flood light on it is super bright so it illuminates even the darkest areas . The picture quality is beyond perfect you're able to see everything that's in the camera view. The siren on it is loud enough to detour anyone as well as get your neighbors attention and let them something isn't right. Picks up motion and let's you know if the motion is human or animal which I find very interesting. All in all this is the best security camera and flood light system I believe that is currently available on the market today . You definitely won't be disappointed and it's worth every penny.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bright floodlight!- April 6, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a really great security system to have. The floodlight is really bright and the brightness is adjustable. Set up was really easy. Download the app and the app walks you through the whole process. Installing the floodlight was easy. 3 screws and it was up. You will need to purchase a cable for the floodlight that will keep the floodlight and camera charged at all times. The cable will be a long cable that attached to the bottom of the light and then you plug it into a receptacle. The app has a ton of customizable features for the security system and the floodlight. The video quality of the recorded videos is really good. We have ours set to record motion. So when if records motion it will zoom in on the motion. It comes with a 3 month subscription to store your video recordings.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great picture- March 15, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My husband installed this really quick, since no wiring. It has a rechargeable battery. The battery life after a full charge is about 4 days. The picture quality is excellent. The light itself is pretty bright and lights up the driveway pretty well. Hubby is going to find and easier way to charge so he does not have to climb ladder every few days when it needs charging. Overall it is a nice floodlight camera. Software seems to work good. Have not had any glitches as of yet using the phone app.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.