Arlo Pro 4 Spotlight Camera Security Bundle with 3 Wire-Free Indoor/Outdoor 2K Cameras - Black - Only at Best Buy
Start Monitoring Right Out of the Box
- Includes 3 Arlo Pro 4 cameras that work as a security system right out of the box
- Wire-free configuration works over Wi-Fi so there's no need to run cables
- Standalone design works by itself and requires no hubs or central receivers
- Protect your investment by securely locking in your cameras with the included anti-theft mounts and security key
- Always have a fully charged spare battery ready and charge 15% faster with the Dual Battery Charging Station
Easy, Clear Recording at All Times
- 2K HDR recording resolution creates detailed and clear footage
- 160° horizontal viewing angle provides a broad view of the are the camera is pointed at
- Night vision ensures you can see what is happening even in dim lighting conditions
- Spotlight illuminates the feed to let you see small details with clarity
- Motion detection feature turns on the camera automatically to catch events as they occur
- Two-way audio lets you speak to and listen to visitors or passersby
- Mobile remote monitoring provides access to the video feed via your smartphone
Access Footage When and Where You Need It
- Included Arlo Smart Trial offers a handy place to store footage
- Built-in siren gives you an audible alert in case an adverse event occurs
- Smart alerts can distinguish between a package, animal, person, or vehicle
- Activity Zones allow you to reduce unwanted notifications in the manner that works best for you
- Built for Easy Integration and Robust Reliability
- Weather resistant for outdoor use in temperatures ranging from -20°C to 45°C
- Includes 3-months of Arlo Secure Trial for 30-day cloud recording, advanced object detection, rich notifications, cloud activity zones and more
- Included battery lasts for up to 6 months (depending on usage)
- Works with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, IFTTT, and Google Assistant for seamless integration into your entire smart home setup
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 258 reviewers who responded, 193 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Bigdaddys Arlo Security- March 26, 2022
Excellent Camera for the price. Purchased 3. The video and sound are surpurb. Lets me playback on my phone to view, save etc. Even has night light vision with a light per camera. Excellent vision. Siren man oh man its loud enough to shoo whomever away. Plus you can connect to Fire and Police, plus friends, if you so please. Bought 3 backup batteries. I highly recommend...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Junk! Good luck with set up!- May 30, 2021
Junk! 2 of 3 cameras will not read the QR code for set up. I am tech savvy..I have attempted all trouble shooting tips. I have used the sync button, changed brightness, changed devices, restarted the process. Nothing will make the remaining two cameras connect to the app, thus making them worthless!! There is not an alternative method for set up, so I will be returning them. On another note, prior versions of the camera had their own housing in addition to the security mount. These new cameras with security mount have no housing the to back of the camera, it just slips directly into the mount. Seems cheap considering the cost of the cameras!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great cameras- November 17, 2021
We currently have a security system that we will leave unnamed. It's terrible. So I went on the hunt for a few cameras that we could place in the areas that the systems cameras don't catch. That's where Arlo came into the picture. While very expensive (in my opinion), the quality is amazing. These blow our systems cameras out of the water. I do like that they each have their own light & if we wanted, we can talk through them. The only real issue I had was getting them connected to our Wifi; I'm a techy person & had great difficulty. It was frustrating. But once we finally got them connected & put up, LOVE! Can't wait to replace all of our cameras with these.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wi-Fi!- August 20, 2021
Customer service answered all of my questions before buying the Arlo Pro 4. However, I wasn't aware that wi-fi (2.4) is needed for these to operate, which limited where these could be placed. That said, even if you do have wi-wi present, it might not want to pick up on the signal. One location worked out fine and the install was relatively up front after downloading the Arlo app. The other location for the security camera on the other hand does not want to connect and operate (even though we get good wi-fi connection there.) Tried trouble shooting through the app with no luck. So we have 2 out of 3 security cameras right now in use. Because of this - 3 stars.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- POOR QUALITY CONTROL- May 25, 2021
Do not recommend, quality control in non-existent. One of the 3 cameras wouldn’t pair or even factory reset so I had to box it up and had to return to another store since it wasn’t in stock at the original store I purchased it from. After doing an exchange all 3 cameras paired, except now 2 of the security mount screws do not unscrew and keeps spinning which prevents me from locking the cameras into place. SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! If I’m paying over $660, ARLO NEEDS TO CHECK THE QUALITY OF THEIR PRODUCT!!! Am I annoyed? YES!!!! Now I have to box it up AGAIN and return for the second and final time. YOU ARE WASTING MY TIME ARLO!!! Time to find a different brand.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.