Arlo Pro 4 Wire-Free Outdoor 2K Add-On Security Camera - White
Impressive performance and quality
- Outdoor camera allows for continuous monitoring of your property
- Wire-free camera connects directly to Wi-Fi, providing you the flexibility to install it virtually anywhere
- IP camera can be used on its own and does not require a hub to operate
Superior definition and detail
- Records videos in 2K (2560 x 1440) resolution with HDR for crystal-clear and distortion-free images
- Zoom-in option allows you to get a detailed view of the recordings
- 160-degree viewing angle keeps an eye on a wider area for improved safety
- Auto image correction reduces fish-eye effect to provide clear images
24 x 7 peace of mind
- Colour night vision makes it easy to see faces or license plates even in the dark
- Two-way audio includes a single microphone with noise and echo cancellation to capture sound clearly and for seamless interaction with your visitors
- Powerful AI allows object detection, so it can easily differentiate between human and tree as well as recognise packages
- Built-in siren can be triggered manually or automatically from the Arlo app to ward off unwanted visitors
Smart security system
- Three-month Arlo Smart trial provides notifications when the camera encounters people, packages, or vehicles, so you can take quick action via siren alarm, by calling a friend or the emergency services
- Cloud storage (requires Arlo Smart) stores your footage in 2K or lower resolution for 30 days for quick access
Additional features, improved efficiency
- Weather-resistant security camera can withstand the elements, allowing you to use it all year around
- Built-in spotlight illuminates your property to ward off unwanted visitors, enhance visibility, and improve safety
- Compatibility with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit allows for hands-free operation via voice commands
Charging and installation
- Battery lasts up to 6 months on a single charge
- Wire-free set up makes installation a breeze
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 223 reviewers who responded, 175 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- No power supply adapter- June 1, 2021
Disappointed that I open the box and look to charge the battery but guess why no power adapter included only a cable . Never paid $200 for something that comes with a charging usb cable but no adapter it’s like buying a laptop without the power cable . The Manuel page 75 Telly you to use the cable and power adapter that came with it but when you look inside your box there is no power adapter . Why not charge me more and inc an adaptor . All these reviews and no one mentions that there is no power adapter inc and you need a 9 volt one . So now I’m left looking to order a power adapter . Thanks for the excitement I had of opening a box without a power adapter .No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Arlo Pro 3 now with WiFi!- December 8, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Not a terrible amount I can say about the new Arlo Pro 4 that hasn't been said about the Pro 3. The only real difference is that the Pro 4 can now be connected direct to WiFi without the need for a Hub (it can also be connected to an existing hub). The Pro 4 offers all the same great features of the Pro 3 including outstanding video quality, great night mode and spotlight capability, and awesome battery life. Arlo cameras are still the best wireless camera solution I have found. Yes, they are a tad pricey, but they are fabulous cameras and offer Homekit support which is important in my very Apple-centric home. Frankly, if you want the best then there is really no other.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- works great- November 13, 2020
I got this camera the day it released. It was a dud and could not get the camera to read the QR code, so I returned it and got a replacement. I installed it and it connected up easily. The charge cord that came with the camera was short so I had to put it on my counter and charge it first then take it back out and just put it to the magnetic mount. Unfortunately The camera just died and I have the charge plug but I can not find the cord anywhere. I want a replacement but only cord I can get is a $50 25 foot cord. For the extra $30 I will get the solar panel then never have to worry about it. Other then that the camera works great and haven't had any problems at all with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.