Arlo Ultra 2 Wire-Free Outdoor 4K UHD Add-On IP Security Camera - White
- Wire-free camera captures 4K video with HDR and an ultra-wide viewing angle so you can keep a watchful eye on your home or business
- Colour night vision delivers crystal clear views both day and night
- Weather-resistant design stands up to the rain and sun so the camera can be used indoors or out
- Noise-canceling two-way audio makes it easy to hear and speak with visitors
- Receive instant alerts on your smartphone so you can take immediate action or get help with a single tap
- Object Detection and Activity Zones help to minimise unwanted notifications
- Video History lets you look back at past events so you always have a record of incidents around your home
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 41 reviewers who responded, 35 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing surveillance camera!- May 12, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am beyond happy with the Arlo Ultra 2 camera system! I was worried that I would have trouble setting it up by myself, but it was surprisingly easy. Very quickly I was up and running. I can not believe how clear the picture is. I have never seen a camera with color night vision, but it makes a huge difference. I love that it has two way audio, I used it the other day to remind my daughter it was garbage night and for her to take it out! We have had some issues recently and I feel a lot better having this set up. if you are looking for a great camera with all the bells and whistles for a really good price look no further!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Camera System- May 6, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Love the Ultra 2 Camera system. This system is beyond its years. It is sleek, easy to install and has amazing capabilities. I really like the fact that they are wireless, and you only have to charge them every six months. The 4K picture quality is out of this world. It also has a very wide lens, meaning 1 camera can pretty capture the same amount of area as 2 cameras would. I really like the spotlight capability if you happen to see a intruder in the area and the ability to set off a siren to scare the intruder away. It is super easy to setup and connect to Wifi. I have been getting great signal since i have started using the cameras. I would definitely recommend investing in this product to help protect your home.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sleek design and great clarity- May 26, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We have owned the Arlo pro 2 for a couple of weeks. It came well packaged and easy set up if you download the app. The app is easy to navigate, includes simple directions, and troubleshooting videos and support. I initially struggled a little connecting our Wi-Fi to the base. We live in a rural area and I think it was our router. Overall, it was easy to setup. I love the 180-degree view, day/night vision, and motion detection. We have not used the cloud storage option, but I like that we can consider it in the future. The 4K with HDR provides a clear picture. I really like the ease of the magnetic holder. It is strong, sturdy, easy to remove. I recommend the Arlo Ultra 2 for added indoor/outdoor security on your property.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.