Arozzi Arena Modern Computer Gaming Desk - Black
Available to ship
- Customized mouse pad covers 100% of the table surface and adheres firmly thanks to a non-slip underside and 85.5lb. (38.8kg) weight that prevents unwanted movements
- 5mm thick mousepad features stitched edges and is designed to maximize comfort
- Microfibre cloth surface is water resistant, and machine washable for easy maintenance
- Width of 5' 3" (160cm) can accommodate up to 3 large monitors for an expansive gaming experience
- Depth of 2' 8 1/8" (82cm) gives you a generous field of play to use your mouse, keyboard, and other devices
- Made from high-density, solid construction materials, including an all-metal base for stability
- Adjustable height for superior comfort
- 3 cutouts in the mousepad and desk can be used for cable management or to attach monitor mounting arms (sold separately)
- 3 MDF Desk Boards
- 2 Steel Frame Legs
- 6 Steel Frame Components
- 52 Bolts
- 46 Washers
- 3 Tools
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 72 reviewers who responded, 65 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Solid desk- April 16, 2021
Table came damaged right out the box but not to the point were it was unusable. Good sized desk and also fits both my PCs and two alienware 240hz monitor with the stands. Unfortuantely the damage ruined my expiernce probably will go with another company next time.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Sturdy and well worth the price- August 22, 2021
Extremely sturdy and fairly easy to put together despite poorly written instructions. The netting for the bottom isn’t the best, but the height of the desk with the legs at full extension and quality of the giant mousepad desktop more than make up for it. Very heavy! Recommend you either build in place, or have a partner to help move after built. Also, this item was delivered days earlier than originally scheduled!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the desk but its sub par quality- June 11, 2020
I like the desk shape the size and the height adjustment. The desk itself is a metal frame the boards are like a particleboard with the plastic overlay. And on top is a very very big mouse pad. I like the cut outs for the desk it’s good for cable management. I like the cable management netting under the desk,but its a bit small. Overall it’s good but the quality is crap. Two or three of the boards for the desk came with chipped corners. When putting the frame together the leg part that goes to the foot piece was a challenge. I had to use a mallet to straighten the plate inside the leg to be able to attach the foot. Otherwise the desk is decently sturdy and the mouse pad is fairly niceYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful desk, but not sturdy- January 25, 2019
This desk is amazing, it is truly what I would define as a gaming desk. It looks really good, the mouse pad was a fantastic addition. The holes for cable routing are perfectly placed, everything to me was perfect. Except a few little things. The desk has a severe wobble, I mean its bad. Its not actually from the upper part of the desk, nor what the legs sit on. But its the part that connects between the legs and the floor piece. I used lock tight when building it, but no matter how tight it still wobbles from that area. Although putting it up against a wall almost fixed it fully. Also one last thing, although this shouldn't be the case for most. One of the holes for the screws wasn't actually created (it was just wood with no groves), so I couldn't fully assemble the net for cable management. I had to do something to make it stay up. Outside of those last few complaints, this desk was truly an amazing purchase. I didn't have that bad of a desk before, but this was one heck of an upgrade!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big desk with nice surface, but highly unstable- January 3, 2020
I got one of these desks as a replacement for an older Ikea unit I had that was falling apart. Overall, I really appreciate the size of the desk, it's plenty of room for 3 displays, keyboard, mouse, and a standing microphone. The cable management makes it feel so much cleaner and easier to vacuum in and around the table. However, the table is incredibly wobbly. It worked okay once propped against a wall, but I can't imagine using the supposedly adjustable height on it. Anything more than the lowest setting and I'd never trust it to hold thousands of dollars worth of electronics. Only consider this if you have a wall you can brace it against, and are comfortable using it it's minimum height.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
We can only accept returns that are unopened and still in the original packaging. Returns cannot be accepted in store, so please call 1-866-853-1168 to request a return pickup.Learn more about returns