Arozzi Enzo Faux Leather Gaming Chair - Black/Red
Available online only
Gaming comfort, contemporary style
- This Arozzi gaming chair is part of the Enzo collection and features an eye-catching contemporary look, inspired by championship motorsports
- Features full 360-degree swivel and an ergonomic design that alleviates body fatigue, supporting your body during marathon gaming sessions
- Gas lift allows you to adjust the chair height and supports up to 230lb
- Tilt mechanism allows you to recline and locks when fully upright
- Equipped with 5 twin-wheeled castors that offer smooth rolling and maximum stability
Materials and finish
- Synthetic polyurethane faux leather upholstery holds up against everyday wear and tear, cleans up easily, and is vegan friendly
- Thick padded armrests, seat, and backrest offer comfort for extended gaming sessions
- Lightweight construction makes the chair easy to move
- Assembly time for 2 adults: 15 minutes
- Wipe with a damp cloth
- Width: 28.4"; height: 49.2"; depth: 25.2"
- Wheel package
- Gaslift cover
- Screw bag
- Left armrest
- Right armrest
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 33 reviewers who responded, 28 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Bad product- December 26, 2018
This is not a reflection if the store. This product is only carried online. I had issues with 1 of the 4 main screws (arm to body) not staying in and a month later another screw came out on the other side. This chair takes 4 screws in the arm to connect the arm to the seat and back. I have contacted arozzi and they said it is in warranty but are not quick to respond (I contacted a few days ago). I will be saving my money for something new. The attached images are how I taped it to hold it in place but even this isnt the strongest option.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good, solid chair- July 27, 2018
I bought 2 of these chairs for my kids, so they can sit more comfortably when gaming. One of the chairs works perfectly fine - it's comfortable for them, it supports their backs, and they like the appearance. The other chair won't raise its height - it's stuck. I have to look at returning - although both kids would rather keep it even if it doesn't raise or lower.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice- June 8, 2019
My son loves the chair. So much better than his low back office chair. There are instructions to the chair. Other reviewers say there isn't. The part that I had difficulty with was screwing in the are tests. You'd twist and twist to find out it was never threading in the other end. Other than that. Put together, this is a nice chairYes, I would recommend this to a friend.