Assassin's Creed: Valhalla (PS5)
- As part of the epic Assassin's Creed franchise, you'll become legendary Viking raider Eivor in a sprawling Dark Ages open world, taking you from Norway's shores to England's kingdoms
- Explore on your quest for glory as you raid enemies, rise in the political ranks, and expand your settlement
- Lead epic raids to take down Saxon troops and fortresses
- Relive the powerful Viking fighting style as you dual-wield impressive weapons
- Battle the most varied collection of deadly enemies ever found in Assassin's Creed
- With every choice you make, you'll shape Eivor's growth and your clan's settlement as you blaze a path to glory
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 968 reviewers who responded, 923 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- SKAL!- December 5, 2020
I'm a big fan of the AC franchise to begin with, so Valhalla was going to be my first 3rd party game. The graphics are amazing and I'm glad they did away with the boat battles as I wasn't a fan of those whatsoever. I love all the new things this game features but some things I have gripes with. Most of the raids are way OP and you really need to do a lot of the side quests and looting/grinding before you can even match up to them, same with the Order of the Ancients. And the raven is useless in this game. There's way more positive takeaways than negative so I'm not even gonna cover that. But overall, I'M totally immersed into this beautifully detailed game! SKAL!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive story and gameplay- December 11, 2020
The game arrived quickly, the day after release and was packed well. Best Buys communication from the time of purchase, through delivery, and even after having it is by far the best, quickest, reliable place that I've purchased from online hands down, which has lead to me using them for many things in the recent month that I usually would have used amazon for. Definitely recomend and I will keep using them. I fell off Assassin's Creed years ago and Valhalla got me back. Great environment, story, controls and a ton of interesting content to keep me into it. I like how it feels playing it, doesn't feel like AC.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- its alright.- January 1, 2021
if you like origins and odyssey, you will probably like this as well. huge maps with tons of random things to do. i think the only reason im enjoying it is because it gives you that viking fantasy. but honestly i think assassins creed needs to go back to the drawing board to create more focused narrative, tighter and more in depth stealth gameplay, and less bloat. im literally 60 hours into the game and im not even done with the main quest. had to put the game on hold personally. the game needs to be trimmed for the sake of a more focused experience. so many games these days want to be 40-50 hour experiences. we dont need that. some amazing games out there are 10-15 hour experiences. quality over quantity imo.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.