Asti Adaptive Sound+ Sleep Therapy System
Available online only
- 64 unique high-quality digital sound profiles help promote relaxation and deeper sleep
- Adaptive Sound technology listens and adjusts levels automatically to suit the environment
- Sleep timer with 30, 60, 90, and 120-minute settings and gentle off function
- Display lights can be turned on or off for easy nighttime operation
- Upward-firing speaker helps fill your room with sound
- Line-out lets you connect external speaker systems or listen privately through headphones
- Line-in allows you to connect other audio devices to enjoy music through the built-in speaker
- Two USB ports can charge your various compatible devices, including your smartphone
- Sound+Sleep SE Machine
- Power Adapter
- Instruction Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 28 reviewers who responded, 27 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect soft sounds to fall asleep to.- August 3, 2020
I needed something to help my mind "stop" as I fell asleep and I want an option of sounds. This is plenty. My favorite is the ocean waves. All the other features are great such as ambient sound sensor so the volume turns up or down according to other noise in the room. You can also plug in your phone to listen to it through the speaker. It has 4 time settings to turn off automatically or stay on all night. There is a feature that will intensify the sound effects or make them more monotone. Like adding birds chirping to the forest effect, or not having bird sounds. The devise is actually white, not grey. The screen over the top speaker is grey, as are the controls.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- there is one bad web site denying how great this is- July 7, 2017
The web site was so bad I turned off every mention of similar models :( But looked better, after hours of poor other models). Fact is,...It is so far, amazing at the very least of it! Big Fact, that with 5.1 pc speakers you will swear you are there, what they create with a good 5.1 set transports you there. I don't gush, but their system works great on any setting! It may not be obvious but there are 4 diff levels for each setting and I have not wasted one yet - I fall asleep before I get to try the next level of same setting. Fact. Don't believe baloney!! This is actually very sleepy stuff :) I heartily recommend it to all; fire people, shift workers and lumber jacks and the ptsd :), etc. Great work!! Hats off to good work.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Love Love Love!!!- September 17, 2021
Love love love the Sound Sleep Therapy System! I use it every night unless it’s raining. I switch it around at times but my favorite is the rain. Sometimes I’ll add thunder. What I love most about this system is that it does not seem to repeat itself, so it sounds very natural. In fact, when it’s actually raining outside my first thought is that someone turned it on. It’s that good. The charging ports are a plus. No regrets here.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.