Astro A20 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset with Microphone for Xbox Series X / Xbox One - White/Green
- Over-the-ear headphone design stays comfortable during extended gaming sessions
- Wireless RF 2.4GHz signal offers uninterrupted 15-metre (50-foot) wireless range
- 40mm neodymium drivers backed by Astro Audio V2 provide a balanced sound experience
- Flip-to-mute microphone lets you communicate effectively with your team
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery gives you more than 15 hours of battery life on a single charge
- With an additional USB adapter (sold separately), it can also support Xbox Series X
- Compatible with Xbox One, PC, Mac, Xbox Series X (additional USB adapter sold separately required ) , and Xbox Series S for a great gaming experience
- A20 Wireless Headset Gen 2
- USB-C to USB-A Charging Cable
- USB Transmitter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 338 reviewers who responded, 294 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Comfortable and good sound- December 26, 2020
I spent weeks reading reviews for wireless Xbox headsets. Its so hard to make a selection because you always find reviews that love the product... and then some that don't. Some 5 stars then some 1 stars. It's frustrating. So this time around, for my son's new Xbox Series X, I stayed away from the $300 - $400 headsets and went with a more affordable option, the A20. So far so good! My son, who has had many headsets over the years, liked the A20. Says it was more comfortable than the Turtlebeach he had previously (I don't remember the model number) and that it sounded good to him and his friends. Overall, a solid wireless headset.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stellar sound & Comfortable fit- October 20, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These headphones have a great sound and a very comfortable fit. Super easy to setup...just plug in the usb dongle and you're off. I tinkered with the EQ settings, which were a bit confusing because nothing really tells you what the various beeps mean. But all in all they have a great sound regardless of the setting. The bass is good and the depth of sound even better. I used the dolby atmos plugin and got some really good audio in Overwatch. The mic is nice how the boom up or down controls the mute. So just pull the boom down and the mic activates. Overall I would highly recommend these. They aren't too expensive, they fit great, and they sound great too!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Astro A20 >>>> Turtle Beach Stealth 600's- December 6, 2020
I bought the A20 headset to replace the Turtle Beach Stealth 600's I bought on Black Friday (see my separate review of those). Essentially the Stealth 600's were way too tight and causing headaches within an hour of use. The A20's have much better weight distribution and are MUCH MORE comfortable. The ear pads are also much softer. Overall, sound quality between devices are similar, but I do feel that the A20's have a larger sound range. As a causal, adult gamer that wants to be comfortable when playing, these are well worth the extra $20 when compared to the Stealth 600's. Very happy with this purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.