ASTRO A40 TR Gaming Headset + MixAmp Pro TR for Xbox One/PC - Black
- Compatible with Xbox One, PC, and Mac
- Over-ear design is lightweight and highly adjustable for personal comfort, making it perfect for those marathon gaming sessions
- Wired headset uses a 3.5mm plug for wide-reaching compatibility
- ASTRO Audio V2 and Dolby Audio deliver an immersive audio experience, letting you hear every enemy footstep and reload with precision
- Built-in microphone lets you communicate with your allies in true-to-life clarity
- MixAmp Pro TR provides a ton of inputs and outputs, EQ settings, game-to-voice balance, and digital daisy-chain connectivity
- MixAmp Pro TR delivers sound card functionality via a USB port for gamers without an optical port
- ASTRO Command Centre software lets you customize and fine-tune your input and output parameters to complement every gaming environment
- Swappable components (sold separately in ASTRO Mod Kits), transform the A40 TR from an open-back to a closed-back, noise cancelling headset, ideal for tournament use
- Compatible with Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and Xbox One
- A40 TR Gaming Headset
- MixAmp Pro TR
- 2.0m A40 Inline Mute Cable
- 3m TOSlink Optical Cable
- 3m Micro-USB Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- 0.5m Daisy Chain Cable
- Dolby Atmos Subscription
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 644 reviewers who responded, 579 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Holy snickers and gingerbread cookies- August 15, 2020
have you ever wanted to know what its like to have your ears softly caressed and surrounded by sweet emotions like never before? Look no further this bad boy will make your ears happier than wearing earmuffs in winter in Canada! Talk about versatility between game and voice chat on the fly! Them pesky squeakers too loud!? Turn em down and still hear the game! Flying in and and cant hear the boys telling you how much you suck!? Turn them both down and enjoy the silence! With this awesome headset you will never have to listen to something you don't wana hear again until your mom comes in and tells you its 9:30 and you got school in the morning!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Headset- June 11, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The new A40 headset solves the audio woes that plagued its predecessor; audio is now crystal clear at all times, both through the Dolby Headphone-enabled cans and both ends of the built-in Xbox Live chat headset. Drops are a thing of the past, and the headset can even be used pseudo-wirelessly by plugging them into your console controller. The sound takes a bit of a hit when doing so, but not in the quality sense. The sound remains crystal clear, but the positional nuance is lost because, without processing through the MixAmp Pro TR, you’re not getting surround audio. Instead, you get a stereo sound, and there’s a definite, audible difference.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great headset but annoying nuisances- December 4, 2020
The headset preforms great, when it works correctly. Its more of a nuisance than anything. I had it hooked up to my gaming PC and Xbox One X at the same time. But everytime I started up my Xbox, and the Mixamp was switched to Xbox, it wouldnt work. I had to switch to PC and back to Xbox and it would work. I would have to do this EVERYTIME I turned on my xbox, which is quite annoying. Sound quality was very good, microphone picked up voice great and kept out background noise. Another con, found that the cord that plugs into the headset comes loose more than I'd like it to. Made a static noise around twice weekly and had to be adjusted.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.