ASTRO Gaming A10 Gaming Headset with Microphone - Grey/Red
Available to ship
- Over-ear design boasts soft cloth ear cushions backed with synthetic leather for on-going comfort no matter how long you play
- Wired connectivity with a 3.5mm jack offers compatibility with nearly any device, including your PC, smartphone, or tablet
- ASTRO Audio provides a neutral, smooth, and extended frequency spectrum for detailed, true-to-life sound with non-fatiguing highs, clear mids, and tight, distortion-free bass
- Uni-directional microphone features flip-to-mute functionality and in-line volume control to give you full command over your gaming audio experience
- Lightweight, yet rugged construction from premium materials is designed for long-lasting durability
- Headphones fit comfortably around all VR headsets so you don't have to compromise comfort during virtual reality sessions
- A10 Headset (Grey/Red)
- 2.0m A10 Volume Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1001 reviewers who responded, 883 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great for Gaming- May 15, 2021
These headphones are pretty amazing! They get the job done and make it so I can hear gameplay well and also speak with other players. I also use the headphones when on Discord and they pick up my sound great. No complaints from anyone. I even like the muting feature with raising the microphone. The only gripe I have is after an hour or so, the earmuffs begin to hurt my head. However, I do wear glasses as well which could be contributing. I’d highly recommend the buy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- World's most uncomfortable headset- May 15, 2021
Sound is okay, gets muddy at times but it gets the job done, mic is surprisingly decent, pretty standard for this price range. However, it's by far the most uncomfortable headset I've ever worn, and by a long shot at that. For what it is it's unbelievably heavy, and after an hour or so the pressure from the headband becomes unbearable. I've adjusted it, and tried everything I can think of to make it better but no luck, resulting in splitting headaches if I need to wear it for more than a few minutes. I was torn between this and the Razer Kraken, and after wearing a friend's Kraken for a few minutes I've learned I should have gone with that instead.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Headset For The Price.- May 30, 2020
I bought this headset because I am on a budget currently. Overall, this headset has held up really good for a budget gaming headset. The headset has really nice bass and very clear audio quality. The mic is clear as well. I bought this for my PC and PS4. If you are skeptical about getting this headset, look up the reviews. For a budget pair of headphones, I am really impressed with these. AND the build quality is PHENOMENAL. It may be to small for most peoples ears, however. The earmuffs are not memory foam, but I think they are comfortable, as I use them almost all day long. And one more thing, the earmuffs are NOT able to be changed or swapped out.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stylish, functional with plug and play.- August 16, 2020
I was happy to finally see a decently priced Astro gaming headset! Right out of the box I was impressed, these look, feel and sound great. Simple plug and play into my Xbox One controller, no need to worry about recharging. Compared to the last gaming headset I bought, a Turtle Beach Xbox 360 set that needed to be plugged into the controller and system to work. Im very happy with this purchase. A+Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- trash headphones- October 17, 2020
I would give no stars but I cant. not sure what the deal with these are the sound is just terrible for gaming on a ps4. my friend who has an xbox recommended them. these are garbage for gaming on ps4. I meant to return them but I got lazy. I'm sure I'll find an eventual use for them. but 10/10 I would not buy again and would not recommend. just poor sound quality. I use mpow headphones off Amazon for half the price. those have great quality sound breakdown: right cup didnt have sound for first 5 minutes after plugging in mic didnt work at all until 2 games in when it mysteriously started working uncomfortable to wear. cups too small low sound like footsteps? never gonna hear em with theseNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.