ASTRO Gaming A10 Over-Ear Sound Isolating Gaming Headset for PlayStation - Black/Blue
Available to ship
- ASTRO Audio provides a neutral, smooth, and extended frequency spectrum for detailed, true-to-life sound with non-fatiguing highs, clear mids, and tight, distortion-free bass
- Over-ear, sound-isolating design minimizes ambient noise so you can stay focused in-game
- Memory foam ear cushions minimize fatigue, ensuring you can play as long as you want in complete comfort
- Omni-directional boom microphone provides clear, low-noise and low-latency communication
- Mic is equipped with a flip-up mute function and in-line volume control to give you full command over your gaming audio experience
- A 3.5mm jack offers compatibility with nearly any device, including your smartphone or other mobile device
- Durable headband is made of anodized aluminum wrapped in a damage resistant polycarbonate blend
- Compatible with PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, Mac, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S for a great gaming session
- A10 Gaming Headset
- 1.5M Inline Volume Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1632 reviewers who responded, 1502 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Newbie Gamer insight on Astro A10- December 11, 2020
I am not in anyway a serious gamer, since COVID-19, I have found myself looking to pass time by after work. With that being said, I have been using the Astro A10 while playing Warzone for about a month now. I’d like to say the headset is really solid overall, this could be specific to me only but, the cushion on the headset is comfortable, seems to be some type of memory foam, I do have larger ears so the cushion does bother after about 30-40 mins of continuous use, I could see this being much more comfortable for someone with normal or smaller ears. The material is a flexible almost indistructable plastic which flex’s really well. The mic volume and range is extremely well from what I have been told from other players. With that being said I’d say give it a try for yourself especially if you already use another brand, also the price point does not break the bank so that is always a plus!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great headset for what it needs to do- December 19, 2021
Bought Turtle beach headset for my ps5, had to take it back the same day because the left ear wasn't working. Traded them out for this set and almost a month later and something is wrong with them. Ill be trading them for Corsair. My old Corsair headset still works great and lasted me over two years. They just weren't compatible with my ps5, causing an echo in game chat. Other than durability, the headset is great! Good mic, great sound and very comfortable on my ears. If i play for long hours its still comfortable to wear and doesn't start to feel hot when wearing them for so long. Give it a try, and test for yourself if you havent experienced this brandYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only headset I'll buy- April 25, 2020
I bought my first pair of Astros about 2 years ago and they've lasted through 3 moves countless backpack trips and every kind of drop you can think of. Only about a week ago they started having popping and cutting issues. Best headset I've ever had and will never buy another brand again!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Excellent Budget Gaming Headset- November 26, 2018
Currently use this for my PS4 Pro, and the overall quality of the headset is very good. I've used a few other headsets in the past, and they are either very uncomfortable to wear for long or don't last. Sound quality is very good, but of course won't compare to anything you'd pay $150-200 more for. I've had this headset for almost a year now and I don't really have any complaints. But if I must nitpick.. Cons: -No physical button to mute headset (must flip up the mic) -Could be a bit louder -Headset wire a bit too long Pros: -Build is pretty solid -Super comfortable to wear for extended periods of times -Glasses friendly -Good mic qualityYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Save some money and get a better headset.- July 21, 2019
I bought these just to have a headset for chatting with friends since they were well priced and I have had other Astro headsets. I personally did not like them for a few reasons. 1. The earcups on this headset are not comfortable against your ears after about an hour of gaming especially if you wear glasses. 2. The sound quality is not great at all. I like to have game and chat audio going on together and it's tough to hear one clearly over the other. I am aware that these headsets are a budget headset but there better options for the price such as the hyperx or tritton. 3. The mic is bad. I constantly had friends telling me they could not make out what i was saying.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.