ASTRO Gaming A40 TR Gaming Headset + MixAmp Pro TR for Xbox One/PC - Black
- Over-ear design is lightweight and highly adjustable for personal comfort, making it perfect for those marathon gaming sessions
- Wired headset uses a 3.5mm plug for wide-reaching compatibility
- ASTRO Audio V2 and Dolby Audio deliver an immersive audio experience, letting you hear every enemy footstep and reload with precision
- Built-in microphone lets you communicate with your allies in true-to-life clarity
- MixAmp Pro TR provides a ton of inputs and outputs, EQ settings, game-to-voice balance, and digital daisy-chain connectivity
- MixAmp Pro TR delivers sound card functionality via a USB port for gamers without an optical port
- ASTRO Command Centre software lets you customize and fine-tune your input and output parameters to complement every gaming environment
- Swappable components (sold separately in ASTRO Mod Kits), transform the A40 TR from an open-back to a closed-back, noise cancelling headset, ideal for tournament use
- Compatible with Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, PC, and Mac for a great gaming experience
- A40 TR Gaming Headset
- MixAmp Pro TR
- 2.0m A40 Inline Mute Cable
- 3m TOSlink Optical Cable
- 3m Micro-USB Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- 0.5m Daisy Chain Cable
- Dolby Atmos Subscription
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2671 reviewers who responded, 2477 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- PERFECT FOR SERIES X!!!- December 24, 2021
I first purchased the Arctis 9x, but it was HORRIBLE! After that I gave the 7x a try cause ppl are praising it, but it Sucks!! After that I decided to pick up the A40 TR…updated the amp with my pc and oh boy!! This headset is AMAZING!! I will never go back to anything else. This is my first Astro headset and I absolutely love it!! Have it connected via Optical from my TV which sounds way better than using the USB connection. Im blown away! If you are looking for a headset for your Series X, look no further! You will not regret this purchase. I also recommend purchasing the A40 Mod kit..makes the headset even better!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- For this amount of money, quality should be better- September 12, 2020
I’ve had these astros for exactly 3 weeks and have several other headphones and headsets to compare them to. The paint on the headband is cheap and I just noticed that it has been chipping. Not a deal breaker but for this price and this early for the paint to be deteriorating is not great.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely great headset- March 19, 2021
Absolutely great headset and I’ve now converted 2 people over from turtle beach headsets after I let them hear, see, and feel the quality of this headset.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great headphones not the best in the 200 to 300- January 27, 2022
Great headphones.. if only the series X had optical out .. or I could find a extractor that. Would let me run 1440p 120hz with or without vr .. I have owned many set of headphones .. now my elite 2 headphones sound better . But these are comfortable good sound and mixer control is nice . Only cons they have no bass , they have to be unplugged and plugged back in here and there to work .. all in all love them not my favorite or the best I have used , now adding the mod kit helps a ton and is a must buy if you get these . I would only buy these if you have the money .. the steel series 7x and 9 sound just as good if not better .. I think once I get them hooked up to optical they will be really good .. but for now I would go with elite 2 , 7x , then these ..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seriously Amazing- February 13, 2018
Up to this point the best headset Ive owned was a $60 pair of turtle beaches.So when i moved to PC gaming i knew i needed an upgrade. I was urged by a friend to make this purchase and my god these are amazing. The quality matches the price tag and i know i cant say that about a lot of $300 headsets.They are great out of the box but if you can spare the extra cash i would definitely grab a mod kit for them. The mod kits are totally worth the money as they make the headsets noise canceling and its amazing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns