Computers and Accessories SALE on now. SAVE on laptops, desktops, hard drives & more
new and exciting
Check out the cool, new products everyone's talking about.
Meet the all-new Alexa family
Shop our selection of Chromebooks
Get up to a year of ink or more
Supertank inkjet printers have lots of ink, so you don't have to worry about cartridges.
A Smarter TV is Here
The Toshiba 4K Fire TV Edition features a built-in Fire TV experience and a Voice Remote with Alexa.
Let your imagination soar
All Music.No Noise.
VENUE Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones.
A healthy lifestyle–now that's smart
OVER 7,000 MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS AVAILABLE ONLINE
Major Appliance Help Hub
Everything you need to know about the appliance experience
All the essentials to get you and your baby started right
SAVE BIG ON TOP LUGGAGE BRANDS
SAVE UP TO 50% ON FURNITURE FOR EVERY ROOM
Ends October 25
ANKI COZMO LIMITED EDITION
Bring home the coolest robot ever invented.
Thousands of brands you know and trust.
See all brands
Bonus pages of DEALS you won't find in print!
Discounted clearance, overstock, refurbished and open-box items
All today’s DEALS, right here
DEALS delivered to your inbox - never miss out
We take care of the tech you rely on everyday.
GEEK SQUAD HOME MEMBERSHIP
Geek Squad Home Members have agents at their fingertips 24/7 for support with every device in their home, from Best Buy or not.
See All Member Benefits
Looks like you didn't complete your reservation. Do you want to
If you need help making your reservation, call 1-866-237-8289.
Select a delivery destination
Check store stock
Best Buy Showcase
ASTRO's critically acclaimed accessories including the epic A40and A50 gaming headset series and MixAmp Pro are esport favourites.
Choose the coverage that’s right for you when you click Add to Cart.
Tell others about your experience with this product.
This headset is great. I've had quite a few gaming or wireless headsets through the years and I absolutely don't regret investing in this one.
I've been using it close to everyday for anywhere from 3 to 10 hours for a year now.
The GOOD points:
- It is very well built, solid and ergonomic. All the materials are top notch at least from an external solidity point of view. I've fallen asleep with it, it has had a few falls as well from not more than 4 feet, nothing ever broke or got worryingly altered. After a year of heavy use it is very close to new.
- It is quite big but I sometimes forget I have it on. It can get hot at times during summer but at some point you have to choose between temperature and sound insulation with the technologies of today. I prefer year round sound insulation.
- Sound and microphone are both fantastic from my perspective, I'm not a sound professional but have a pronounced taste for music. The software (astro command center) is simple and practical which helps to have it configured correctly.
- Battery life is great. I just tested it and it gave me 13 hours after a full charge.
- You can use it while it's charging.
- It goes into sleep mode if you put it down, love that feature.
The BAD points:
- It ran into a known issue that rendered it useless at some point until the battery was completely empty. Waiting a bit fixed it. It never happened again.
- It sometimes runs into a sound altering problem where the sound gets fuzzy if you start playing something, on PC just switch from game to voice (or inversely) and back again to solve this. I have this happen maybe once a month.
- The connection to the docking station is a pain in the butt at times but if you take 20 seconds to look at how it works you can get it tighter with a furniture pad.
The pros far outweigh the cons in my experience.
This is a great piece of hardware.
this headset is amazing for sound and battery life, it hits it mark there. but everything else starts to downfall after that. the base station is a great idea and with some improvements would work great but as of this model its garbage, hardly ever starts charging without playing around with it for five minutes every other week i have a problem with the headset not wanting to turn on and the price was just way to much for all these issues. i would not recommend this headset and instead wait till the next one.
When they work these headsets sound great.
However, there is an ongoing issue with these that Astro chooses not to acknowledge. Go to the Astro Gaming Forums and read all the threads about these Gen 3 headsets not turning off and/or not producing any sound.
Don't buy these.
We've incorporated US Best Buy's customer reviews so you have access to as many reviews as possible to help with your purchasing decision.
More to Explore
Over 1,500 major appliances available, delivered and installed by us
Computer and Accessories SALE. Ends October 25
Explore a huge selection of products that can help turn your home into a smart home
SAVE UP TO 50% on furniture for every room. Ends October 25