ASUS 21.5" FHD 75Hz 1ms GTG TN LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (VP228QG) - Black
- 21.5" GTG TN LED display with Full HD 1080p resolution delivers vivid images and sharp text
- 1ms response time delivers ultra-smooth action and improved in-game response time
- Adaptive Sync/FreeSync technology with 75Hz refresh rate delivers a tear-free experience
- Exclusive GamePlus option lets you add crosshair, timer, FPS, counter, and display alignment functions to enhance your gaming experience
- ASUS Eye Care technology filters out blue light and eliminates flickering to reduce eye fatigue
- HDMI port, display port, and VGA input offer convenient connectivity
- Built-in 1.5W stereo speakers offer audio for a riveting home entertainment experience
- ASUS Rapid Replacement 3 year warranty service with free shipping provides peace of mind
- Power Cord
- HDMI Cable
- Audio Cable
- Warranty Card
- Quick Start Guide
- VGA Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 31 reviewers who responded, 26 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice monitor. Good value.- 24 mars 2020
This is an excellent budget gaming monitor. The screen is bright with good contrast. Online screen controls are among the easiest to use that I have seen with lots of configuration options. The speakers are neither the loudest nor do they have the best sound quality -- "adequate" might be the best word to describe them. The box included an HDMI cable and a male-male 1/8" stereo cable (which you would need if your video cable did not support audio). The the box did NOT include a Displayport cable. For the price, I consider ASUS VP228QG a good value.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Nice picture install was a nightmare- 26 décembre 2018
This monitor was purchased for a new AMD Ryzen 5, Gigabyte motherboard build. The monitor would no way post to bios. Error was "out of range" on the display. I managed to get it to work by installing an old monitor, low resolution settings at 60Hz. Installed Windows 10 then connected the ASUS monitor while still under low resolution. Windows 10 eventually detected the ASUS and installed the proper drivers. Still get "out of range" on startup until the OS kicks in and then the monitor works fine. 1 Dead pixel straight out the box. The monitor will be going back for an exchange or refund. Aside from the problems the picture is good!
Not helpful (4)Report
- Good price, DP doesn't work, caveat emptor- 24 août 2020
I bought this monitor based on its small size and having both HDMI and DP inputs, after a 6 y/o Asus 23" monitor kept turning off intermittently (not the PS). When I brought the new monitor home, I discovered that it came with an HDMI cable, not a DP cable that I expected. When I tried to connect the DP output from my Radeon 570 card to it, nothing worked. Even the same DP cable from my work laptop that happily feeds my BENQ monitor will not recognize this sad little ASUS monitor. Even a DP-HMDI converter adapter wont work. Luckily, I have an HDMI switch, so I don't have the energy to take this sad little thing back.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report