ASUS 24" FHD 75Hz 1ms GTG TN LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (VP248QG) - Black
- 24" backlit GTG TN WLED display with Full HD 1080p resolution delivers vivid images and sharp text
- 1ms GTG response time delivers ultra-smooth action and improved in-game response time
- Adaptive Sync/FreeSync technology with 75Hz refresh rate delivers a tear-free experience
- GamePlus provides the option of adding crosshair, timer, FPS, counter, and display alignment functions to enhance your gaming experience
- ASUS EyeCare technology has flicker-free backlighting and a blue-light filter that minimizes eye fatigue
- HDMI port, D-sub port, VGA input, display port, and 3.5mm jack offer convenient connectivity
- Two built-in 1.5W stereo speakers offer audio for a riveting home entertainment experience
- Power Cord
- DisplayPort Cable
- HDMI Cable
- VGA Cable
- Audio Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
- Great detail with dark colours- November 27, 2019
This screen's display settings are optimized to see rich tones when viewing dark colours. As such, detail in white tones are not as clear. Really great for gaming as advertised. If you are also planning on using this for work/school and need to use excel, you may need to turn down the brightness to be able to see the default excel grid. Also because of the blue light filter, this screen would not be appropriate for any type of graphic design as the colours are not true to life. I was not able to "turn off" the blue light filter, nor are there instructions for this provided in the box. However, you can adjust the brightness and contrast for each of your R/G/B dimensions so you could play around with it. For my purposes, I am pleased with the screen and would recommend it to others. :)
Not helpful (0)Report
- It's ok- October 15, 2020
Screen is darker on top than bottom. It is reading as 60hz not 75hz - not sure what that's all about. Crisp with good colour. Lots of options to change. Can decrease blue light which is good. Not quite bright enough but you'd have to invest in a 350 screen, not 250 like most of these cheaper ones. Speakers are a JOKE! I have a Windows Surface (it's a tablet) and it sounds a LOT better than the ASUS monitor speakers... by far. If I'd picked it up on sale I'd maybe given it a better rating. The store didn't have the monitors I wanted to look at on display or shelf so I chose something that had a decent rating and looked ok in the store.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Great monitor- March 13, 2020
I really like it I didn't notice its actually 22.5 inchs just keep that in mind but the colour is great and the no blue light. At first the screen flickered when gaming but after reseting the monitor and turning the trace free setting to 0 it works great.
Not helpful (0)Report