ASUS 27" 1440p WQHD 165Hz IPS LED G-Sync Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ)
- 27" LED screen with 1440p WQHD resolution (2560 x 1440 native) and 16: 9 aspect ratio produce high-quality visuals to keep your gaming experience tight and life-like
- IPS display with 1ms (MPRT) response time and 165Hz (overclocked) refresh rate keeps you hitched to your missions with optimal display and colour quality while offering a smooth gameplay feel
- G-Sync compatibility and ELMB Sync technology provide you with super-smooth gameplay and sharper moving scenes at higher refresh rates so that you can take on missions without any stutter, screen-tearing, or ghosting
- WLED backlight works effective for offering better visibility, especially during those late-night gaming sessions
- 178-degree horizontal/vertical viewing angles with tilt/swivel and height adjustments let you set up this monitor for the utmost comfort
- Matte finish adds a polished look to the monitor's profile
- Power Cord
- Power Adaptor
- DP Cable (1.8m)
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 56 reviewers who responded, 50 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Everything I Was Looking For!- March 21, 2020
Just got this monitor earlier today, and so far everything is working great. First off, although this monitor is from Asus's supposedly-budget 'TUF' line, the build quality definitely makes it feel like a premium product. The panel is large, bright and clear (with its 1440p resolution). As an added bonus the refresh rate is actually better than in the listing. The monitor can factory overclock to 165 Hertz easily. If I had one criticism, I wish it had a USB hub like on my previous monitor, but I guess that's just one of the corners they had to cut the price this monitor fairly. Overall I'm very pleased with this product and I would definitely recommend it.
Not helpful (5)Report
- A figurative ton of options- December 11, 2020
I replaced my five-year-old Asus 28-inch VA panel with this 27-inch IPS. Going from 60 to 144 refresh rate, and HD to WQHD is rather impressive. And then there are all the screen setting options, maybe too many compared to my old screen. I will be doing more experimenting. I decided to replace the somewhat unimpressive, flimsy stand of this newer monitor with the sturdier stand from the older; four screws and it was done. A perfect fit. The newer monitor's stand looks outdated and cheap and did not place the monitor high enough for my liking. After a few days it works very well. I hope it stays that way. Asus screens rock.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- excellent worth it- April 29, 2020
i play on TN 28’ samsung 4k monitor for almost 5 years 60hz. my friend push me to buy an ips 1440p 165hz and i got this (it say 155hz but theres an overclock option on monitor to hit 165hz) oh man best purchase ever wait time for delivery its almost a week. i got it try the dead pixel test i was lucky theres no dead pixel on mine. i know it’s expensive but if you want a good monitor on a budget ips 1440p “165hz” i recommend thisYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report