ASUS 27" FHD 144Hz 1ms MPRT IPS LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (VG279Q) - Charcoal
- 27" backlit IPS LED display with Full HD 1080p resolution delivers vivid images and sharp text
- 1ms MPRT and 3ms GTG response time delivers ultra-smooth action and improved in-game response time
- Adaptive Sync/FreeSync technology with 144Hz refresh rate delivers a tear-free experience with AMD Radeon GPUs
- GameVisual and GamePlus functions offer enhanced colour performance and control
- Shadow Boost enhances images in dark areas without over-exposing already bright areas
- ASUS EyeCare technology has flicker-free backlighting and a blue-light filter that minimizes eye fatigue
- DisplayPort1.2, HDMI port, Dual Link DVI-D, and 3.5 mm audio jack offer convenient connectivity
- Two built-in stereo speakers offer audio for a riveting home entertainment experience
- Includes an ergonomic stand with height, tilt, swivel, and pivot adjustments so you can enjoy the perfect viewing angle
- Power Cord
- Power Adapter (40W)
- Warranty Card
- Quick Start Guide
- Dual-link DVI Cable
- HDMI Cable
- DisplayPort Cable
- Audio Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 802 reviewers who responded, 741 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- great gaming monitor- August 20, 2020
The ASUS monitor makes any PC GAME look awesome, with the right coloring and set up you will have the best details towards any game. There is a downside towards having this monitor and is the speaker from the monitor. If you put the volume up for this monitor you can barely hear anything, I would highly recommend the consumer to buy a set of speakers for this particular monitor. Also, for those people thinking of using this monitor for video editing or graphic design it won't look great because the images will look really saturated and the brightness is really low. Overall, great monitor for those of you using it for gaming and budget value.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressed- May 3, 2020
I read a lot about a lot of different monitors. And monitors vs TV differences. This monitor has been treating me very well for gaming and even just watching shows. Pixels are great along with different quality settings. And the rotating feature is amazing for laying down and just watching stuff. I highly recommendYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- I love this Monitor, well I did at first- June 27, 2020
I just got this monitor yesterday to go along with my new PC build. At first everything was fine a little IPS glow but it’s actually improved there. At first I was happy as could be with this monitor until today I noticed a very small purple dot, come to find out it’s either a Hot, Dead or stuck pixel that I can’t seem to fix with the simple tools online. If I could exchange it I would but the only option is to return it which I don’t want to do considering I’d be out of a monitor for a few days and the pixel showing is very small but it’s near hip fire reticle so impossible not to see. If it fixes itself which I’ve heard can happen I’ll update my review.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.