Asus 27" FHD 280Hz 1ms GTG IPS LED G-Sync Gaming Monitor (VG279QM) - Black
- 27" Fast IPS LED screen with 1920x1080 resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio, delivers crystal clear images to enhance your gaming experience
- 1ms response time and ultrafast 280Hz refresh rate to deliver smooth, lag-free visuals ideal for professional gamers
- G-SYNC compatibility enables variable refresh rate by default to ensure a tear-free gaming experience
- Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync technology along with adaptive sync technology decreases blurred effect and removes ghosting during fast paced action gameplay
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with 99% sRGB colour gamut satisfies DisplayHDR 400 standards that maintains overall image quality with accurate colours and dynamic contrast ratio
- Convenient stand allows you to tilt, swivel, and rotate the monitor at a desired height
- Supports 100 x 100mm VESA mount to install easily
- Energy saving mode to minimize the energy consumption
- HDCP compliant to access authorized HD video content
- One DisplayPort 1.2 and two HDMI (v2.0) ports to connect the monitor to other peripherals
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Monitor for the price!!- 3 septembre 2020
This monitor is great for gaming and streaming. Compared to the monitors that compete with this one, it provides the exact same quality with an additional 40hz overclock to make it 280hz and it is a bit cheaper than most 240hz. I have the 144hz version of this monitor as well (VG279Q), and the colors on this one are so much better. I recommend this monitor to any gamers out there looking for a quick responding monitor.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Great Monitor, Poor Quality Control- 22 avril 2021
The monitor itself is great. Coming from a 240hz TN panel, I was worried about possibly motion blur / ghosting on the IPS. After several hours of use, I wasn't disappointed. It actually has less visible blur than the Alienware 2518hf. HOWEVER, the first one I picked up had a dead pixel. I exchanged it in-store for the same model, brought home the replacement, and this one has a stuck pixel (green). I love the display, but getting two defective monitors in a row within 28hrs is disappointing. Trying my luck with a third replacement today. OVERALL: Great monitor, if you get a non-defective model.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great purchase worth the money- 5 janvier 2021
In my opinion, this monitor was a great purchase and going from 60hz to 280 was an incredible jump. The colours are accurate and pop. The graphic on screen options are all different and cover a wide selection of media consumption from FPS games to racing ones. The buttons on the monitor and on screen menu are easy to use and navigate through. The monitor is made of plastic but It does not in any way feel cheap. The stand is great and allows for lots of adjustments as well. I will definitely be using this monitor for the next several years.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report