ASUS 27" FHD 60Hz 5ms GTG IPS LED Edge-Lit LCD Monitor (VZ279HE) - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 27" edge-lit LED and LCD monitor displays vibrant images with Full HD 1080p resolution and a 5ms response time
- 16:9 aspect ratio and 178-degree viewing angle offer excellent views from all positions
- HDMI and VGA ports offer flexible connectivity options
- ASUS EyeCare technology has flicker-free backlighting and a blue-light filter that minimizes eye fatigue
- Panoramic viewing provides an immersive experience across multiple displays
- 0.27" ultra-slim body with frameless design takes up less space and provides seamless viewing
- Power Adapter
- Power Cord
- HDMI Cable
- Warranty Card
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 20 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect tool for what it is- November 27, 2019
Looks great - design is sleek and professional. Blends into the work environment. Performs as expected. Is cool to the touch even after hours of use. 27" is the biggest I would go for 1080p. I use it for the office. My work supplied a smaller monitor and I was not happy with the size. I paid for this myself and it was worth it for the extra screen space. I did bring it home for gaming once. It was good enough for that task, but I'd personally prefer something with a higher resolution or refresh rate. I'd recommend it for gaming if you were just looking for a big screen on a budget. Overall, it's a big screen on a budget. Nothing bad to say about it. You get the tools you need for the job and you get what you pay for. Been using it for a week now and I'm happy with my choice.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Text Blurry - Hard to see- May 7, 2020
The colors are washed out and I can't get a true black. I can compare blacks on the laptop screen and the monitor screen, and see the difference clearly - what is true black on the laptop screen is a kind of washed out purple on the monitor. I have played and played with the awful controls, and nothing helps. Right now I am in Splendid Demo mode which puts a message on top and shows my screen half one way, half another. I prefer the Splendid ON side of the screen, but I can't figure out how to enable it for the entire screen. Everything on the web just says how to turn Splendid Demo off. I want the Splendid Demo settings, but on the ENTIRE screen, not just one half. Can I please get some assist. This is been about 2 week now, and it does not seem to work.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Nice display but gives me headaches- November 1, 2019
The display is nice and crisp, but this is the only monitor that has ever given me headaches. I've tried adjusting brightness/contrast, blue light levels, but looking at this screen still gives me persistent headaches and eye strain despite its anti eye strain claims. The stand is also way too light. Typing on a desk with any force on the keyboard will cause the monitor to wobble. I've had to use heavy bean bags to secure the base to minimize wobbling.
Not helpful (2)Report