ASUS 27" FHD 75Hz 5ms GTG IPS LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (VZ279HEG1R)
- 27" display with Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 produces sharp and detailed images with amazing clarity
- 75 Hz refresh rate and ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB) technology with Adaptive-sync ensure a response time as fast as 1ms to get rid of ghosting and screen tearing at high frame rates
- FreeSync technology enables your AMD GPU to dynamically control the refresh rates of the monitor so you can experience low latency, stutter-free, and tear-free visuals while gaming
- IPS panel with 100000000:1 dynamic contrast ratio produces rich, vibrant colours and deep blacks for maximum colour accuracy
- 178-degree viewing angle makes the screen clearly visible from all over the room
- ASUS GamePlus function helps players to practice and hone their gaming skills
- TUV Rheinland certification for flicker-free and low blue light levels reduces eye strain
- Auto off and energy saving mode turn the monitor off when not in use to save electricity
- Tilt adjustment lets you orient the display toward your eyes for optimal viewing comfort
- VGA Cable
- Power Cord
- Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- HDMI Cable
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- "OK" monitor- November 15, 2020
Monitor itself is ok. Works as intended. Software is awful, and found that Windows 10 has a lot of trouble recognizing it. Took a while to get it working and once in a while I have to redo the process to get it back to being recognized.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Sleek monitor- November 20, 2020
My first impressions on the monitor are way beyond my expectations. The monitor has a very sleek look to it, I love the design and that you can move the screen up and down. The quality of the monitor is amazing, everything works smoothly and perfectly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Poor display button settings- September 22, 2020
I don't see buttons or convenient way of changing display settings for asus monitor. It has a gear type display settings button which is not user-friendly. I returned it. I wish bestbuy increase demo monitors space in kitchener/waterloo stores so that we can see before buying.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report