Asus 28" 4K Ultra HD 5ms GTG IPS LCD FreeSync Gaming Monitor (VG289Q) - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 28" LCD IPS display with 3840 x 2160 resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio delivers stunning visuals for an immersive gaming experience
- 5ms GTG response time offers smooth, accurate movement even in fast-paced action sequences
- FreeSync and Adaptive-Sync technology os compatible with AMD Radeon and NVIDEA GeForce graphics cards (sold separately) to offer fluid gameplay with less screen tearing and stuttering
- HDR10 technology with DCI-P3 90% colour gamut offers a wider colour range and high contrast
- Shadow Boost technology enhances the quality of dark images and scenes by optimizing the brightness without over-exposing to help identify your enemies easily
- One DisplayPort and two HDMI (v. 2.0) ports to connect the monitor to your PC and other devices
- Ergonomic stand with height, tilt, swivel, and pivot adjustments, so you can enjoy a convenient viewing angle at your desired height
- Power Cord
- DP Cable
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 72 reviewers who responded, 67 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very Nice Crisp Display- April 4, 2020
I'm sure there are better 4K monitors out there but not under $500. The colours are nice and vibrant and the pixel density is very good. You see much less pixelation or grainyness. At full 4K resolution text is very crisp and smooth. I think going to 4K has been the most enjoyable thing I have done. The stand is also very nice and allows horizontal and vertical tilt as well as height adjustment. Lastly. Asus offers a 3 year warranty unlike many of the other brands which only provide one year. That shows they have a vested interest in quality. Asus has always been top notch.
Not helpful (1)Report
- More than I expected- June 5, 2020
I bought this monitor to use as a test bed for setting up Raspberry Pi's and wanted a 4K monitor to use on the latest models. For the price I wasn't expecting much but all the reviews I read were pretty much spot on. This is an excellent 4K monitor given it's entry level price, the picture is fantastic and the audio is acceptable. If you're a gamer the only downside is the maximum refresh rate of 60 Hz (not an issue for me) This would make an excellent monitor for a small apartment, playing double or even triple duty as a gaming, streaming and computer monitor, given that it has 2 X HDMI inputs plus 1 X display port. I would certainly recommend this monitor to anyone looking for an entry level true 4K monitor.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Highly recommended!- May 21, 2020
Pros: Very good for the price. Great color reproduction, good viewing angle, very good stand. Cons: Speakers are so bad, they're almost useless (but who gets a 4k monitor without separate speakers anyway?!), The refresh rate is only 60, which is still quite acceptable for the price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report