ASUS 49" FHD 144Hz 4ms GTG Curved VA LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (XG49VQ) - Black
- 49" curved ultra-wide monitor with 1080p HD resolution displays stunning, crystal clear visuals with superior clarity and detail
- 144Hz refresh rate and FreeSync 2 HDR deliver fast, smooth, and immersive gameplay
- 4ms responsive time offers sharp images and dramatic visuals
- DisplayHDR 400 certification with 90% DCI-P3 coverage assures superior colour contrast and vivid colour performance
- Multiple HDR modes to optimize the HDR performance according to the usage setting
- ASUS Eye Care technology features latest blue light filtering and flicker-free backlighting to reduce strain and fatigue on the eyes
- Special GamePlus and GameVisual overlays and colour modes help you enhance your gaming experience and productivity
- Shadow Boost technology enhances clarity when playing in low contrast or dark gaming environment
- Multiple video source options let you play PS4 Pro or Xbox One games while watching a Twitch stream
- ASUS GameFast input technology cuts down the delay in console controller input lag, to enhance the gaming experience when using console type controllers
- Picture by Picture hotkeys make it easy to view images of two different signals at the same time
- One display port 1.2, two HDMI inputs, two USB 3.0 ports, one 3.5mm audio mini jack input offer extensive connectivity options
- 178-degree horizontal and 178-degree vertical viewing angle allows you to view the screen comfortably
- Integrated stereo speakers deliver quality sound, without taking the space of usual desktop speakers
- Height adjustable stand with tilt and swivel feature ensures flexibility
- VESA mount offers additional positioning possibilities
- Power Adapter
- Power Cord
- DisplayPort Cable
- HDMI Cable
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Warranty Card
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 29 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Average performance with outrageous price tag.- July 16, 2019
Cons: Sound quality is extremely quiet. Got a ton of ghosting. Might've been due to clocking it to 144 Hz. Regardless, not a pleasant site. Comes out the box running 60 Hz. No real instructions to get it set to 144 Hz. Way more convoluted than it should've been. Several settings have to be adjusted beforehand. Which aren't explained with the documents you get. Pros: Color is spot on. Didn't notice bleeding even in dark scenes. Aesthetically pleasing. Externally and the screen itself when not gaming. Either way, this monitor is not worth the price tag. I could recommend it at $500 at best in this market.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Love it !- January 15, 2021
The best thing about is the size of course . I chose this because its big and i like to split the screen when i game so i dont have to pause it . It could have been higher resolution but you get what you pay for it . Higher resolution was almost $500 more and at the moment could not afford it so i settled for this . Im honestly glad i did .I checked the prices all over for the same monitor and this is the best . Pros: 144hz, Curved, Good colors after customizing them on the monitor, vesa mounting is cool to because the stand is kinda big. High refresh rate with a great looking display , HDR is hit or miss while gaming, but videos look amazing . Cons : Few dead pixels on the screen on the arrival and the stand is kind of big . Other then that all good .Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Much better than I anticipated- June 15, 2020
I purchased to increase me work canvas as we started working from home. I am used to a multi-monitor setup at work, and even though I have a great Samsung 32", It is still a single monitor and limited. My home desk doesn't have room for 2 monitors, so this meets the bill. I purchased this thing, which is expensive, but the increased productivity has paid for itself. It is equivalent to 2 27" monitors, but without the bezels in the middle. Oh, and even though, I did not purchase this for gaming, gaming on this monitor is the best thing I have ever seen!!! YouTube has some 32:9 formatted content and wow! My only regret is that my video card cannot support both this monitor and my 4K projector, so I have to switch out the cables. This was frustrating, but this is ok.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.