ASUS 6-Stream Wireless AX5400 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Gaming Router (RT-AX82U) - Only at Best Buy
- Four-antenna router with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) connects up to 30 devices across 2,000 sq. ft. of coverage
- Dual-band AX5400 connectivity at 2.4GHz and 5GHz gives you combined speeds of up to 6Gbps for smooth high-resolution video playback, ultra-fast file-sharing, and lag-free online gaming
- 10/100/1000 ethernet with a WAN port and 4 LAN ports give you plenty of wired connectivity options
- Backwards compatibility supports all older Wi-Fi devices, including those compatible with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), and earlier Wi-Fi versions (802.11a/b/g)
- Lifetime AiProtection powered by Trend Micro firewall features internet security, robust parental controls, guest access, and more
- QoS (Quality of Service) controls allow you to easily prioritise gaming packets and other activities
- Two USB 3.0 ports enable the connection of external peripherals like an external hard drive and printer for file and print sharing
- ASUS Aura RGB lighting lets you choose from a variety of effects and customise lighting for specific modes
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 998 reviewers who responded, 932 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Router if working properly- October 26, 2020
Despite the many of great reviews I has isssue with mine router. The 2.4 GHz b/g did not worked properly. The speed dropped to less then 1 Mb one just room owner from the router, with full signal. The 5GHz did do have any issue at all and I had blazing speed thru the house. I had to be next to the router to actually get any decent speed on the 2.4. Lot of users do not need 2.4 anymore since the bandwidth is limited, but many households smart appliances still using it. Robotic vacuums older version of thermostats, microwaves, smart plus, etc. Even with disabled Wi-Fi 6 and the newest firmware I still had issues and had to return the router.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Looks good- December 9, 2020
I am easily persuaded by how something looks as well as performs. I love the looks of this. I wanted to replace my Google WIFI mesh setup and go to a single router. Knowing that a router can only push what is provided I understand that I would not be utilizing the full functions and potential of this. However I felt like my WIFI speeds were slower using this then my Google mesh system and since I only have 1 phone in my house that uses WIFI 6 I saw no need to keep this. Also, I felt it was more of a pain to access this router outside my network then with my Google setup. This could be due to the fact I am just missing a setting or a function though.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Best Wi-Fi 6 router ever!- November 12, 2021
When looking for the latest wireless router, make sure its compatible with AiMesh, it's definitely a purchase factor when deciding on which model, and i can confidently say with certainty, this router exceeds all my expectations, especially on my 1G/sec speeds. I use the Apple iOS ASUS app, and its been great keeping on top of unauthorized devices, easy to block, and easy to use parental settings to keep tabs on your kids online usage. Overall, excellent performance, looks fantastic, the only issue is the price, some people might want to wait for this model to go on sale. If you already have it, enjoy setting it up! I sure am!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report