ASUS Antibacterial Eye Care Plus 23.8" FHD 75Hz 5ms GTG IPS LED FreeSync Monitor (VY249HE)
- 23.8" LED backlit LCD screen with 1080p HD resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio deliver amazing visuals that let you to work, stream, browse and more
- 5ms response time faster than your reflexes and a 75Hz refresh rate with the ability to refresh quickly ensure steady frames
- AMD FreeSync technology adjusts the refresh rate to frame rate to eliminate tracing and delivers crisp and clear video playback
- 1000:1 static contrast ratio with 72% NTSC colour gamut and 250 cd/m2 brightness make the visuals vivid and bright
- 100000000:1 dynamic contrast ration automatically detects the input visual signal and adjusts the picture to create optimum contrast
- Users with color vision deficiency can now distinguish between different colors through Color augmentation mode
- IPS panel technology with 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles ensure excellent image quality from any angle all over the room
- Tilt adjustment lets you to alter the monitor angle to achieve the most convenient position
- Energy-saving mode monitors your battery and limits background data usage to conserve energy
- Auto off cools down the monitor and prevents damage to the circuitry inside
- Rest Reminder helps manage screen time while TÜV Rheinland-certified flicker-free and low blue light technologies reduce harmful blue light emission to prevent eye fatigue
- ASUS BacGuard treatment prevents the growth of bacteria and fungi on monitor surface keeping it clean and hygienic
- HDMI (v1.4) and VGA ports offers robust connectivity
- Compatible with 100 x 100 VESA mounts (sold separately)
- Power Cord
- HDMI Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- L-Shaped Screwdriver
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good monitor but tricky to set up- May 6, 2022
All I wanted was a good quality monitor without bells or whistles at a reasonable price and that's what this one is. One of its two connections is an HTMI jack which enables the sound jack of the monitor. Volume through the sound jack is limited even when set to 100% on the computer, but this might be intentional so as to protect hearing. Sound and video plugs are situated such that they are somewhat difficult for making connections. Likewise, the push buttons for monitor settings are not ergonomically placed, difficult to use and their labels are virtually invisible: tiny, black-on-black. Once set up the monitor works well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report