ASUS 24" FHD 75Hz 1ms GTG LED FreeSync/Adaptive Sync Gaming Monitor (VG245H) - Matte Black
- 24” backlit LED display with Full HD 1080p resolution delivers vivid images and sharp text
- 1ms response time with ASUS GameFast Input technology delivers ultra-smooth action and improved in-game response time
- AMD FreeSync technology with 75Hz refresh rate delivers a tear-free experience with AMD Radeon GPUs
- ASUS GameFast Technology reduces lag time between console controller input and the display’s reaction to controller input
- 100,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio gives you enhanced display contrast and sharpness with the deepest black tones and brightest whites for visuals that really pop
- GameVisual technology boasts 6 pre-set display modes so you can optimize visuals for whatever content you're viewing
- ASUS-exclusive GamePlus hotkey provides the option of adding crosshair and timer functions to enhance your gaming experience
- ASUS Eye Care technology with Flicker-free and Ultra-Low Blue Light minimizes eye fatigue over those prolonged gaming sessions
- Dual HDMI ports lets you switch between PC or Console gaming quickly and easily
- Two built-in 2W stereo speakers offer audio for a riveting home entertainment experience
- Ergonomic stand with full tilt, swivel pivot, and height adjustment allows you to find your ideal viewing angle
- VGA Cable
- Audio Cable
- HDMI Cable
- Power Adapter
- Power Cord
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3814 reviewers who responded, 3697 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing monitor, perfect for gaming, Love the movements- January 8, 2017
I bought this monitor to do school work on and play PS4 on. It has a really cool blue light feature thats like the iphone night shift. I makes the screen easier on the eyes. It has a gaming feature for first person shooters that puts a target on the screen where you would aim. The target and 1ms made my gaming better. The best part is the movements. You can move this monitor in almost all directions. I would recommend this monitor. Also it comes with all cables and a it has X2 HDMI. Another thing I love is that is has a joystick style button that is used to get around the menus. Made it so much easier to work with the settings. Thanks let me know if I helped
Not helpful (1)Report
- Good specs, has built-in speakers.- July 10, 2020
Originally wanted to find a curved monitor for each of my teenagers but found my daughter didn’t care for that and was more interested in one with built-in speakers for casual video watching (this feature seemed hard to come across). They normally wear headsets when gaming so this gives her the flexibility to use either way so is a win in my book. Found & decided to hold onto it for a Christmas gift since she’s using a 20” Acer monitor I already had. The 24” will be a good upgrade for sure. Have a VESA wall mounted on the 20” so swapping with the ASUS should be quick & easy. Plan on updating this review once we get some use out of it the ASUS.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Monitor, Great Price.- July 7, 2017
I Purchased this monitor open box the other day when it was on sale. I have it hooked up to my 14-inch Razer Blade and the picture is pretty awesome. The only customization I really did was turn the brightness down as it was hurting my eyes. The built in speakers are a nice addition and aren't that bad but I do have external speakers (Logitech) hooked up instead. However there are no volume controls on the monitor itself, at least I haven't been able to figure it out. So if you are going to hook up something other then a computer to this and you aren't using a headset I would purchase speakers so you can turn the volume up and down easier.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.