ASUS C523 15.6" Chromebook - Silver (Intel Celeron N3350/64GB eMMC/4GB RAM/Chrome OS)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 1.1GHz Intel Celeron N3350 dual-core processor and 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM provide snappy computing performance for your daily tasks
- 64GB eMMC flash storage provides ample storage space for your apps, photos, videos, and other files
- 15.6-inch HD anti-glare NanoEdge display with 1366 x 768 resolution produces bright and clear visuals
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and dual-band Bluetooth 4.0 (2x2) allow you to connect to wireless networks and compatible Bluetooth devices
- 2S1P 2-cell 38Wh lithium-ion battery has adequate capacity to keep the device powered all day long
- Two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C ports with display and Power Delivery support, a microSD card reader, and a 3.5mm combo audio jack allow you to connect compatible devices and peripherals
- 180-degree hinge lets you lay the computer out flat on any surface for convenient content sharing
- Built-in webcam lets you join video chats, livestream, and more
- Pre-installed Chrome OS features built-in virus protection and snappy performance
Before you turn on your new ASUS Chromebook:
- Step 1. Plug in the AC adapter
- Step 2. Charge for at least 10 minutes
- Step 3. Press the power button
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cables
- AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 49 reviewers who responded, 38 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Big Screen Chromebook!- May 7, 2021
Needed something for mother in law who was previously using an 11" Chromebook. The screen size is great! Performance wise it's not going to blow anyone away and it's not much different from the 3 year old Chromebook she was previously using, but for basic usage (web browsing, Google Docs, some light video streaming, it's all good). I did have an issue where the screen was black when I first powered it on, but figured it was an old laptop with that old Celeron part in it. Plugged the AC adapter into the wall for 10-15 minutes and everything worked fine afterwards. To everyone else here who are having problems with the screen, just plug it in first!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Quicker with less problems- May 23, 2021
Before buying this chromebook, I was using a Windows OS laptop, it was very slow took forever too boot and if I wanted to stream either prime video or Netflix it would stop studder and skip non-stop. Since getting the chromebook I have had none of these problems. It boots in seconds the battery lasts forever streaming is smooth and it functionality with my phone is top notch. I spent near $1000 on a laptop that for all intensive purposes doesn't do as I need, and spend 1/5 that on the chrome book that easily out performs the windows monster, one more upsell, the updates are done in the background so there are no interruptions while using for pesky updatesYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Affordable value- May 19, 2021
Nice screen size and incredible value for the features you get. Practical for light browsing and email. Make sure you plug it in and wait a while before you start using it. Some features obviously different from windows. I didn't experience the screen resolution issues or speaker sound that others may have experienced. Makes a great second 'laptop' or primary if your needs are basic. Again if your needs are heavier in the way of resolution,gaming or other designs this may be too slow for that. However,it has many features that my regular laptop with more ram and faster processor does not have.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report