ASUS Flip C234 11.6" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Chromebook (Intel Celeron N4020/64GB eMMC/4GB RAM/Chrome OS)
Available to ship
- 1.1 GHz (up to 2.8 GHz) Intel Celeron N4020 processor and 4GB LPDDR4 RAM efficiently handle your daily tasks like internet browsing, managing email, watching movies, and more
- 64GB eMMC storage provides space to store your apps, music, and project files easily
- 11.6" HD touchscreen display with anti-glare and a native screen resolution of 1366 x 768 delivers crisp and clear visuals for your movies
- Integrated Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) provides quick wireless network connection anywhere through hotspots and routers
- Bluetooth 5.0 offers wireless connection between the Chromebook and your Bluetooth-enabled devices such as keyboards, mice, headphones, and more
- 50Wh capacity battery allows you to work and play even when you're on the go
- One USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port, 2 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C ports with Display/Power Delivery support, a 3.5mm combo audio jack, and a Micro SD card reader let you connect external storage devices and a variety of accessories
- Built-in 720P HD camera and 5.0M camera let you capture videos and allow you to participate in chats and conferences
- 2-in-1 Chromebook with a 360-degree hinge offers multi-mode display to work conveniently
- MIL-STD 810G military-grade standard construction provides long-lasting usage
- Preinstalled with Chrome operating system that quickly boots up and gives you access to numerous apps from the Play Store
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cables
- AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 43 reviewers who responded, 33 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Product is fine, as expected but set up wrong- March 24, 2021
I bought a chrome book for my elderly mother so that she can play and surf Facebook where ever she is comfortable. I arranged for a geek squad set up and paid a fee to have just a few app icons on the opening screen due to bad eyesight and password when opening to be removed as she may forget.....result: the icons are tiny on the menu bar at the bottom and the password protection is still there....however, my mom loves it as it has a touch screen and she can blow things up with her fingers to see them but she has to carry the password with her everywhere and she has to really squint to see the app icons...I am not happyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- fast versatile touchscreen- October 2, 2020
Bought this when Back to School sales were on, so got much lower price. Got it for different reasons, accessing Zoom was one of them. It's fast, simple, with a touch screen and physically versatile, so it is able to fold over, lay flat or be used the regular way. It's not a 14" screen, which is what we initially wanted, but for the size and weight, it's almost enough and the keyboard fits well. Appreciate it when Best Buy runs special sales, because every bit helps and great to find so much selection to choose from.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Didn't last, too bad.- November 23, 2021
Bought this October 2020 when the back to school sales were on. It was a great little machine, fast, did everything needed, tough, just perfect, but 1 year and 1 week later, it stopped working. It would turn on, but the screen didn't. Asus wouldn't help, so took it back to Best Buy, who came up with some options. Suggested to add a separate desk top monitor, or buy another chromebook, because it would cost too much to fix it and wasn't worth it. Since something portable was preferred, ended up buying another one, but chose an Acer instead, to see if it lasts longer. If all these last 1 year at a time, seriously moving on from them. Great little machine, but they need to last a lot longer. More warranty is definitely needed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good Chromebook - not quite as described- October 26, 2020
Bought this for my grade 1 daughter doing online school. She has no trouble with using it, loves how it turns into a tablet and the touchscreen. Touchscreen is a little stubborn and dull. Takes a little extra patience, especially if you’re used to an iPad. We were expecting a stylus that ticks away nicely into a slot, just as the Asus website shows. As it turns out, that model doesn’t actually exist and none of these come with it. Asus sold me the stylus separately for $60, but it doesn’t work and you can’t remove the plastic cover to store the stylus in the Chromebook. It’s a decent purchase for $500, but I don’t think I’ll be buying another Asus.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (15)Report
- Great Little Chromebook- September 13, 2020
Great little Chromebook (at sale price). Physically feels both light and solid, and runs Chrome OS with no problems. Having 64GB of storage puts it at the top end of Chromebooks in this price range. Was not possible to look up the specific specs on the ASUS website before buying as 'ASUS Flip C234' does not seem to exist. Seems to be a variant model of ASUS Chromebook Flip C214MA. The description on this (Bestbuy's) web page is correct/accurate, but be aware: the photos are INCORRECT with respect to the keyboard and stylus. The laptop has a BILINGUAL keyboard which means that the left shift key is split and the right enter key is much narrower and covers two keyboard rows ... not friendly if you are a touch typer ... but usable. As well, the laptop does NOT have a stylus; there is a cutout where the stylus goes, but there is a 'plastic plug' (of the same shape as the end of a stylus) that is not removable. Also note that the screen is indeed, 'anti-glare' in that it has a matte finish that 'feels' rough to the touch, but nevertheless is very usable; doing what it says - stopping glare from sunlight, etc. Also note that there is a plastic 'bezel' around the screen (just like in the picture) that because it has some thickness to it, makes it a little bit difficult to 'tap' on the little 'x' at the top right of the screen to close the current application. Otherwise, as a Chromebook lover (family has several Lenovo Chromebooks), happy with my purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report