ASUS Flip C434 14" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Chromebook (Intel Cm3-8100Y/64GB eMMC/4GB RAM/Chrome OS) - Eng
- 1.1GHz 2-core Intel Cm3-8100Y processor and 4GB of RAM provides the power you need to comfortably tackle everyday computing tasks
- 64GB eMMC offers ample offline storage for documents, photos, videos, and more
- Built-in offline storage of 100GB of Google Drive space provides additional storage for your most important files
- Integrated Intel HD graphics ensure buttery smooth visuals
- Glossy 14" 1920 x 1080 resolution NanoEdge display comes with ultra-slim 5mm bezels provides a distraction-free viewing experience
- Bluetooth 4.0 and dual-band 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi provide fast, reliable connectivity
- 1 x headphone-out and audio-in combo jack, 1 x USB 3.1 Type A (Gen 1) port, and 2 x USB 3.1 Type C (Gen 1) ports allow you to connect to external monitors, printers, earphones, and more
- Tough aluminum body ensures durability while keeping it light at 3.3lb.
- Convertible design with a 360-degree hinge offers 4 different modes (stand, tent, laptop, and tablet) to adapt to your needs
- 1 x microSDXC card slot allows you to easily expand the storage space
- Built-in HD webcam makes it a breeze to keep in touch with others
- 3-cell 48Wh battery provides ample juice for hours of on-the-go computing
- Keyboard is backlit so that you can comfortably type in dark environments
- Pre-loaded with Chrome OS, which boots in seconds, doesn't slow down over time, comes with your favourite Google apps and allows you to download even more from the Google Play Store, and includes anti-virus protection that updates automatically when you are connected to the internet
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cables
- AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 47 reviewers who responded, 39 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 1 year later- April 21, 2021
The device has provided great use over the course of a year. I've tried using the Linux drawer for basic programming learning which was do-able. I play stadia constantly and runs almost flawlessly everytime. Word processing and YouTube have been great. The computer loads up ridiculously fast and shuts down quickly too. My only flaw is that the screen is already damaged after one year of moderate use. I've never actually taken the computer out of my home, and it lives in the same spot. Quality feel nice, but im assuming the screen is exceptionally weak. If I was to repurchase I would probably go with an Ipad Air 4 as this was my original interest.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Perfect Laptop Replacement- April 7, 2020
I've had this Chromebook for 6 months now and am still very happy with it. The battery life is great and it's the perfect size. I've had no regrets moving from an old PC to Chrome OS as you can run pretty much any program you need between online versions or Android apps. The keyboard feels great and I appreciate that it is backlit. In tablet mode it is a bit heavy so it's not really for single-handed use like an iPad. However, the screen is very bright, clear, and responsive. I would definitely recommend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- So happy- April 25, 2020
I bought this for my wife to use as her laptop was getting very dated and slow. I have got to say that I am very impressed with this chromebook. Moving from Windows OS to Chrome OS was a snap for her, She figured it out very quickly. Sleek and very well put together piece of hardware. I kind of wish I had bought it for myself to be honest......might have to by a second one once it goes on sale... I got it for around $549 on sale. My one and only gripe about this unit is the micro sd slot. The card sticks out fully inserted, and tends to get ejected regularly by accident. It is still a great buy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report