ASUS L510 15.6" Laptop - Star Black (Intel Celeron N4020/64GB SSD/4GB RAM/Windows 10 S)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Intel Celeron N4020 dual-core processor and 4GB of DDR4 RAM provide enough power to smoothly run your applications, games, and movies
- 64GB eMMC flash storage offers space to store and retrieve your documents, media files, and more
- 15.6" screen with 1366 x 768 resolution and anti-glare display showcases your movies and videos in detailed, vivid colours
- Wi-Fi 5(802.11ac) allows quick connectivity to your wireless networks for smooth streaming and fast downloads
- 2x2 Bluetooth 4.2 dual band allows you to quickly pair your Bluetooth-enabled devices such as headphones, a keyboard, mouse, and more
- 0.7" thin design weighs only 3 lb. so you can carry it with you wherever you go
- One micro SD slot, 1 micro HDMI 1.4 port, 1 USB 2.0 Type-A port, 1 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port, and 1 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port let you easily connect external devices
- Preloaded with Windows 10 Home in S Mode and Microsoft 365 Personal (12-month subscription, requires activation post-purchase)
- Compatible with Google Classroom that can run in Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cables
- AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 15 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not very good- March 11, 2021
I've had this laptop for just over a week and will be returning it soon. It looks nice & is a good size but many issues. Caps lock sometimes has to be pushed 10 times to turn off, speaker is quite low. Not compatible with lots of my wireless devices. The keyboard has frozen a few times on me and i've had to wait about 5 minutes or even restart the computer to get it back. Also the app screen button on the bottom left won't open up any of my apps anymore so if they're not on my home screen i won't be using them & the search bar next to it wont allow me to type in it. 2 stars for look & size.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Amazing for the Price- April 9, 2021
When you first start it up and enter the desktop after the setup process it's very slow for a couple of minutes, probably because it's the setup. But after that, it's super fast the screen is low res and massive but it looks great. The top of the chassis and behind the monitor is metal but it very easily gets fingerprints and oil but a wet towel gets it off. Great speakers, it leans a bit to the low end but still very good. Webcam is pretty bad but for simple video calling does the job. 300$ for this is perfect for average web browsing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great general use laptop- March 23, 2021
Just wanted a laptop to do general work like email, letters and web cruising and this does the job great and it is low cost. It is fast, quiet and has a good keyboard. Works for me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report