ASUS Prime B550M-A (Wi-Fi) Micro-ATX AM4 Motherboard
- AM4 socket is compatible with 3rd generation Ryzen processors
- AMD B550 chipset is compatible with 3rd generation Radeon graphics processors
- Compact micro-ATX form factor helps you save space
- Two M.2 slots accommodate solid state storage (SSD) with high data transfer rates (sold separately)
- PCIe 1x slot lets you plug in a compatible sound card, network card, or a TV Tuner card (sold separately)
- Supports up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM for a smooth performance
- Built-in audio chip processes sound signals for rich and enhanced sound delivery
- CrossFire Ready feature offers Multi-GPU support so you can combine more than 1 GPU for better graphic performance
- VRM heatsink, PCH heatsink, and Fan Xpert 2+ ensure thorough cooling to prevent your hardware from overheating
- Onboard RGB LED strips can be synced with Aura Sync-capable hardware for RGB illumination
- Four USB 2.0 ports, four USB 3.1 ports, one HDMI port, one DVI port, one D-Sub, and one DisplayPort let you connect various peripherals such as input devices, external storage, and more (sold separately)
- I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s Cables
- 1 x Supporting DVD
- User Manual
- 1 x Wi-Fi Moving Antenna
- 1 x M.2 SSD Screw Package
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good board.- June 2, 2022
Really nice motherboard with all the things i need. The only complaint i have is theres no motherboard flash which is easy to get past.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works really well- February 23, 2022
Works really well. Did not like that the orange LED indicator on the lower left was still there after shutting the PC down - other than that, it works just fine without any many complaints (do wish the antenna were two sticks and not a weird block)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Me like- January 5, 2022
First time purchasing and building a pc, was recommended this motherboard and it has so far been really good and easy to use. Definitely recommendYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great motherboard- May 1, 2022
Installation and set were simple. This was my first pc build and had no issues. Would definitely recommend for first time builders.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Awesome!- December 29, 2021
Easy installation, Compatible with everything I put into it. Very happy with my purchase!
We can only acceept returns that are in their original packaging and do recommend customers check manufacturer's warranties for exclusions.Learn more about returns