ASUS ProArt 24.1" WUXGA FHD 75Hz 5ms GTG IPS LED Monitor (PA248QV) - Black
- 24.1" frameless LED screen with WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution for crisp, clear, and immersive visuals
- 5ms (GTG) response time and 75Hz refresh rate ensure smooth, lag-free, and blur-free visuals while gaming or watching fast-paced scenes
- Calman Verified factory calibration guarantees superior Delta E < 2 colour accuracy for better clarity
- ProArt Preset and ProArt Palette offer a wide range of options to easily adjust or customise colours to precisely meet your needs
- 100% sRGB and 100% Rec. 709 colour gamut allows for rich, detailed and lifelike images
- DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4, VGA, audio-in and earphone jack, and four USB 3.0 ports offer extensive options for connectivity
- Ergonomic stand lets you tilt, swivel, pivot, and adjust height for a highly comfortable viewing experience
- HDCP support lets you watch authorised high-definition content
- Eye Care technology minimises eye fatigue from prolonged use
- VESA-mountable design allows for convenient wall installation
- Power Cord
- HDMI Cable
- USB Cable
- Calibration Report
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- Welcome Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 32 reviewers who responded, 32 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Just Impressive- March 19, 2021
This is a fantastic monitor for anyone, but I would especially recommend it for digital artists and video editors on a budget. It has full support for sRGB and Rec. 709 color, and it comes with a handful of other color profiles for more vibrant colors, low-light environments, reducing eye strain, etc. The little bit of extra screen space granted by the 16:10 aspect ratio is great to have and works well in both landscape and portrait orientation. The overall quality of both the panel and stand is far above what you’d normally get for this price. My only (minor) complaint is that it does not come with a DisplayPort cable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sweet- August 19, 2020
Pretty happy with this purchase. I replaced an old Samsung 21" monitor with this one. Since the bezel is much thinner, I've able to increase the screen size considerably without having a huge impact on the overall footprint -- it's roughly 1" wider. Colour depth and brightness are great. The light for the power-indicator can be turned off in the settings and the monitor shuts off when the laptop shuts down, so it's fairly hassle-free for usability. I bought this monitor because it supports horizontal rotation. I did not realize it had speakers in it, so that was a very nice surprise. The stand has a brushed metal appearance which is so much better than a dull plastic look. I can see this monitor being really useful for graphic designers or interactive developers as it has physical notches on the bezel acting like a physical ruler. It also has display settings that can overlay different print sizes over the monitor so you visualize your windows in B5, A4 print, a ruler, and more. Pretty cool, though I probably will never use this. I'm considering buying another one to have them side-by-side.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Fantastic monitor out of the box!- September 11, 2020
Bought this to replace one of my older Samsung 21" monitor that started to have a bluish tint to it. I bought this specific brand because it was reasonably priced and that I also own an Asus TUF Gaming monitor for my xbox 1s that I really like as well. This monitor is hooked up to my MacBook Pro mid 2012 laptop via thunderbolt/hdmi as the primary monitor. The 24" size is perfect for daily web surfing, multi-windows opened, streaming videos, and photo/video editing. The color is vibrant out of the box and has some great features that can be changed depending on what you're doing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.