ASUS ProArt 27" QHD 75Hz 5ms GTG IPS LED Monitor (PA278QV) - Black
- 27" LED monitor with 2560 x 1440 QHD resolution delivers crisp, clear, and vibrant pictures
- 5ms (GTG) response time and 75Hz refresh rate ensure smooth, lag-free and blur-free visuals while gaming or watching fast-paced scenes
- Calman Verified factory calibration guarantees superior Delta E < 2 colour accuracy for better clarity
- ProArt Preset and ProArt Palette offer a wide range of options to easily adjust or customise colours to precisely meet your needs
- 100% sRGB and 100% Rec. 709 colour gamut allows for rich, detailed, and lifelike images
- DisplayPort 1.2, Mini DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4, dual-link DVI-D, audio in and earphone jack, and four USB 3.0 ports offer extensive options for connectivity
- Ergonomic stand lets you tilt, swivel, pivot, and adjust height for a highly comfortable viewing experience
- HDCP support lets you watch authorised high-definition content
- Eye Care technology minimises eye fatigue from prolonged use
- VESA-mountable design allows for convenient wall installation
- Power Cord
- HDMI Cable
- USB Cable
- Calibration Report
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- Welcome Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 53 reviewers who responded, 50 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent monitor for photo editing- January 24, 2021
This is an excellent monitor. The color calibration testing report for my unit, which accompanied the monitor in the box, shows an average Delta-E across the range tested of 0.30, much better than the Delta-E<2 criterion for color accuracy given by the manufacturer, with every tested value below 1.0. Good range of adjustability, and easy on the eyes. The only fault I can see is the lack of USB-C connectivity (Some have complained about the speakers; I have never used them as I have better speakers on my desktop). This monitor is doing everything I need it to do, and doing it well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Monitor- August 30, 2020
This is an excellent monitor. Great brightness and colour. Easy to adjust height, tilt, and pivot. Wish it were a bit less expensive and included cables other than HDMI, though.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very good display, but has trash speakers- January 18, 2021
The monitor is very good once you get it setup. The on screen menu can be hard to navigate but is OK once you get used to it. The big problem I have with this monitor is that the built in speakers are atrocious. I also have an older ASUS MX series 1080P monitor and the speakers on it are great. The speakers on this monitor have a tinny sound and need volume to be constantly cranked up to close to 100%. Sounds like an old 1970's era transistor radio. All treble and no bass. I'm hoping it is a defect but so far find myself not using the monitor with my desktop because of the awful sound. With my Macbook Air I can use it's speakers instead of the monitors, but it is really unusable on my desktop over HDMI because of the sound issue.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.