ASUS ROG Flow 13.4" Touchscreen Gaming Laptop (Intel i9-12900H/1TB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3050 Ti/Win 11) -En
- 2.5GHz 12th Generation Intel i9-12900H processor and 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM can tackle graphic-rich games and other day-to-day tasks with utmost precision
- 1TB M.2 2230 NVMe PCIe 4.0 solid state drive (SSD) gives ample storage space and blazing-fast access to your games and other media files
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti graphics card with4GB of dedicated GDDR6 video memory renders stunning visuals with high frame rates for an immersive gaming experience
- 13.4-inch IPS WUXGA glossy touchscreen display features 1920 x 1200 native resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio, and 100% SRGB colour gamut to present amazing picture quality with lifelike colours and image details
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax) provides high-speed internet access via network routers and portable hotspot devices anywhere
- Bluetooth 5.2 (dual-band) 2x2 connectivity enables wireless data transferring and music streaming on various compatible devices
- Four-cell 4S1P rechargeable li-ion battery of 56Wh capacity provides ample cordless power for hours of on-the-go gaming
- One USB 2.0 Type-A port, one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C support DisplayPort / power delivery / G-SYNC with power delivery, one Thunderbolt 4 support DisplayPort / power delivery, one ROG XG Mobile interface, and a 3.5mm combo audio jack allow for pairing multiple gaming accessories to the laptop
- Built-in 8MP (Rear) and 720P HD (Front) webcam delivers crystal-clear image quality for your video calls and selfies
- 170-degree kickstand adjustment and a detachable full sized keyboard provides incredible flexibility
- ROG Aura Sync system offers ambient RGB lighting that can be synced with other Aura-enabled components
- Pre-installed with Windows 11 Home that features updated features, improved layout, and integrated apps
- MUX Switch lets you connect the graphics card directly to the display by just installing the software for enhancing the graphic content
- Xbox controller soft bundle*
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- User E-Manual
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- World's Most Power Gaming Tablet (for now)- March 13, 2022
I have wanted a powerful gaming tablet ever since I missed my chance to buy a Razer Edge gaming tablet, and the moment has finally arrived! The ROG Flow z13 does not disappoint, with a 12th gen intel i9 and RTX 3050 ti discrete graphics. As long as your expectations are tempered, and within reason for such a small tablet device with limited thermal headroom, you will not be disappointed. Just be aware that the RTX 3050 ti is probably the slowest implementation of this chip, due to the thermal headroom and limited power envelope (scores a 52%-58% when compared with other RTX 3050 ti on Userbenchmark.) This (and premium price) are the two biggest trade offs for having a gaming table you can hold in your hands. While some people may be tempted to overclock with MSI afterburner, I would suggest against this as the proximity to the screen might result in heat damage to the LCD. Speaking of the screen, it is an absolute beauty with vivid colours and fluid motion. There is minimal light bleed along the bottom of the screen, with the largest bleed being in the bottom left corner. Light bleed is only really highly visible during boot (or when watching movies in letter box mode with the brightness turned up.) This of course in inherent of any IPS class display. Gaming on battery is disappointing, but that is to be expected. You will need to be plugged in to get the full RTX power experience (and the battery will draw down due to the power adapter delivery constraints.) Once again, tempered expectations are required, and shouldn't be a surpirse. All in all, I'm enjoying my tablet completely. My biggest disappointment, is the inability to purchase an ROG XG Mobile RTX 3080 eGPU as an add on. This external graphics amplifier is unable to be purchased as an add on in Canada at present time, or as part of a bundle with the Flow z13 (currently only available as part of a bundle with last years Flow x13 2-in-1 with GTX 1650 graphics card.) I'd also like to purchase the matching Asus table pen, but the 201 model is also unavailable for purchase in Canada at the time of writing this review. Looking ahead to future desires, I'd really like to see a gaming controller attachment to make this a giant PC Nintendo Switch device.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great powerful tablet laptop- June 3, 2022
Works geeat for my needs. I can play pc games here and there. Then do my CAD work. I love the customizable rgb and the little rear window. It makes a statement. Also the price is fair for a tabelt. A bit cheaper then some of the other lower spec tablets. The reason its 4 stars and not 5. Is because there are no nubs on the rear. So if you lay it flat. It rocks and can block the intake fansYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting ...almost perfecto?- May 7, 2022
This is a pretting cool device... it was able to game at about the same fps as my friends asus g14 with the 3060. Just might have to turn some of the settings downa lil for some games... The touchscreen and discrete gpu, also the 2 in 1 make this the best contender for a table device that can run professional CAD software for me to design 3d objects with clients in the field.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey and niche but does what you need- April 2, 2022
Asus nails it again with an innovative product however it is expensive. If you'r ein the market for a portable workstation then look no further. IF you're wondering if this is cheaper then a surface 8 pro or a ipad pro with all the accessories ... it somehow is and also more powerful then both.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great buy- May 26, 2022
It's an awesome tablet, light, fast and well just great This tablet is a beast and I do not regret buying it after checking other reviews Asus did great work putting all of this technology into something this small, it really deliver as expected and more It really is a great buyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.