ASUS ROG Gaming Wireless AX11000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Gaming Router (ROG GT-AX11000)
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) enabled router with 3 bands (2.4GHz, 5GHz, 5GHz) accelerates game traffic with device, game packet, and game server prioritisation
- 1.8GHz quad-core CPU and 2.5GB gaming port provides ultra-powerful performance
- WAN port and 5 LAN ports provide connectivity for up to 5 wired devices
- Backwards compatibility supports all older Wi-Fi devices, including those compatible with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), and earlier Wi-Fi versions (802.11a/b/g)
- ASUS WRT enables OpenVPN support so you can customise your bandwidth utilisation and prioritise usage
- ASUS AiProtection blocks internet threats before they reach your network
- Compatible with ASUS AiMesh Wi-Fi system (sold separately) for seamless coverage across your entire network
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 762 reviewers who responded, 668 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best router in the market- March 12, 2020
I had a Netgear nighthawk 1900 using in my 1800 square feet home. I had constant issues with connection when using the wifi in the master bedroom both with the phones and smart tv for streaming videos. The signal in the basement was the same issue. My internet speed is 150mb and I was getting about 15mb with the wifi and it was causing lagging with watching tv with Netflix. After installed the new ASUS modem all the problems are gone. It has three networks that I can connect around 20-30 different devices at the same time without issues with lagging and slow speed. It has a dedicated network for gaming which I also use to connect the smart TVs for streaming videos. All problems solved. The price is a steep but worth every penny if you are looking for a permanent solution for your faulty router.
Not helpful (0)Report
- If you are looking for the best router available..- January 9, 2021
This is an amazing router which I upgraded to after getting fiber installed at my home. It is strong enough to cover my whole 3600 sf house. It also has ASUS mesh capability in case you need to cover more space that that. It is tri-band (one for phones, one for home entertainment, one for home office) and it is Wifi 6 ( supports the most simultaneous connected devices / future proof). If you have fiber internet, and a normal family-worth of connected devices, don’t cheap out on the router. Remember, your internet is as fast as the slowest point. If you buy this, you can rest assure that your wifi router will not be the slowest point.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow, what a performer.- March 14, 2021
I performed the 30/30/30 reset first without a Wan connection. Then used the Asus Router app for setup after connection the Wan via Cat 8. Afterwards, I installed the latest firmware for my model. Did the 30/30/30 again. I connected using my computer and changed the settings. The uninitiated may be intimidated, but use the reset button and try again. Asus and Google provide excellent information. My WiFi 6 devices connect at 1200mbps, and speed tests at 510mbps on a 400mbps plan. A DOCSIS 3.1 modem is recommended. Gaming setup is easy with point and click. I had a Netgear X8, and couldn't wait for their product to get in stock. Thanks BB.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.