ASUS ROG Gaming Wireless AX11000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router (ROG GT-AX11000)
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) enabled router with 3 bands (2.4GHz, 5GHz, 5GHz) accelerates game traffic with device, game packet, and game server prioritisation
- 1.8GHz quad-core CPU and 2.5GB gaming port provides ultra-powerful performance
- WAN port and 5 LAN ports provide connectivity for up to 5 wired devices
- Backwards compatibility supports all older Wi-Fi devices, including those compatible with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), and earlier Wi-Fi versions (802.11a/b/g)
- ASUS WRT enables OpenVPN support so you can customise your bandwidth utilisation and prioritise usage
- ASUS AiProtection blocks internet threats before they reach your network
- Compatible with ASUS AiMesh Wi-Fi system (sold separately) for seamless coverage across your entire network
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 520 reviewers who responded, 454 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best router in the market- March 12, 2020
I had a Netgear nighthawk 1900 using in my 1800 square feet home. I had constant issues with connection when using the wifi in the master bedroom both with the phones and smart tv for streaming videos. The signal in the basement was the same issue. My internet speed is 150mb and I was getting about 15mb with the wifi and it was causing lagging with watching tv with Netflix. After installed the new ASUS modem all the problems are gone. It has three networks that I can connect around 20-30 different devices at the same time without issues with lagging and slow speed. It has a dedicated network for gaming which I also use to connect the smart TVs for streaming videos. All problems solved. The price is a steep but worth every penny if you are looking for a permanent solution for your faulty router.
Not helpful (0)Report
- If you are looking for the best router available..- January 9, 2021
This is an amazing router which I upgraded to after getting fiber installed at my home. It is strong enough to cover my whole 3600 sf house. It also has ASUS mesh capability in case you need to cover more space that that. It is tri-band (one for phones, one for home entertainment, one for home office) and it is Wifi 6 ( supports the most simultaneous connected devices / future proof). If you have fiber internet, and a normal family-worth of connected devices, don’t cheap out on the router. Remember, your internet is as fast as the slowest point. If you buy this, you can rest assure that your wifi router will not be the slowest point.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall Good Router- April 24, 2020
I bought this router to replace my Linksys AC1900 and the only issue I have had was installing my printer. The HP software would not get the correct IP address of the printer, The software would recognize the router's IP address as the printer's. The coverage is great throughout my home, no dead spots. It is easy to configure once you learn how to use the mobile device app. I have not had any issues like with my Linksys would drop the WIFI signal from time-to-time or cause me to reboot it after it stops responding. I have approximately 15 items connected wireless and have not had any buffering issues. My PC seems to be running much better too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.