ASUS ROG Gladius II 12000 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
- Designed with right-hand ergonomics, this mouse is ideal for first person shooters
- Aura Sync RGB lighting in 3 different zones lets you personalize the look of the Gladius II with a near-endless spectrum of colours and synchronize the lighting effects with other Aura Sync-enabled product
- Push-fit socket design offers customizable click resistance and comes with 2 extra Japanese-made Omron switches
- Separate left and right buttons offer incredible responsiveness
- 12000DPI optical sensor with 1000Hz polling rate and 250 IPS tracking speed drive swift movements and accurate tracking
- DPI target button lets you switch between high and low sensitivity levels
- ROG Armoury interface lets you program buttons, performance settings, lighting effects, and surface calibration
- Quick-release micro USB cable makes it easy to take the mouse on the go
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, and 7
- 2 Omron D2F-01F Switches
- ROG Sticker
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Responsive, durable, fun- August 26, 2020
I bought this mouse to match my ASUS Strix laptop, and also because it uses ASUS's Armoury software to customize and sync the lighting with the laptop. However, it's more than just fancy. It's durable, it takes a punishment and of course the RGB customization is endless. I like the detachable USB cord and that it comes with replacement switches and a handy carrying pouch. It's highly responsive and accurate, and the three buttons on the side make it super easy to reload your weapon or crouch or whatever you need to accomplish quickly in-game. I can also recommend it if you have large hands. All in all, a great buy, and the right price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- The Gladius II is a great mouse, for anything.- August 7, 2021
Does everything you expect it to do. Great gamer/sniper mouse, as well as for office use. For office, the sniper button is great for doing precision work on graphics or photos editing. The only problem I had was meltdown. I feel it might have been a once-in-a-lifetime experience. At 3 a.m., I woke up smelling fumes. It was the Gladius II, on my computer table, with the computer turned off, smoking. The cord plug was melted and the bottom of the mouse was severely melted, near where the cord plugs in. It was so hot, the gold melted off the cord plug gold-plated contacts (2000 degrees to melt gold). I would have exchanged it for another Gladius II, but ASUS didn't have one to offer.
- Great Mouse- September 10, 2020
I bought this to match my recent Asus laptop, and couldn't be happier. It was a bit larger than I expected, but I quickly got used to it. Very comfortable, great response time, and the light show is so pretty. I liked it enough that I made it my main computer mouse, and will be picking up another one for my laptop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Profile switching- December 29, 2020
I bought this to go with my new asus laptop and keyboard and am thoroughly disappointed. On the fly profile switching, accomplished by a button combination, cannot be disabled in any way. This causes momentary pauses in mouse usage not to mention completely changing the way the mouse performs if you have alter any of the programmable keys. This feature get me killed at least once a day while gaming, add to this the intrusive armoury feature required to manage it and I'll never waste money on their products again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Good layout for larger hands- August 3, 2021
I really like how easy it is to access 3 thumb buttons on this mouse. The scroll wheel feels solid and doesn't wobble like my previous gaming mouse. Precision is more than adequate for me. For the price I think it's good quality and value. The only reason why I'm not giving this mouse 5/5 is that it's pretty difficult to bind the 3rd thumb button to Discord as "push to talk" trigger without overriding existing buttons or keyboard keys.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.