ASUS ROG Gladius II 16000 DPI Bluetooth Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
- Designed with right-hand ergonomics, this mouse offers comfort across all grip types
- Push-fit socket design makes it easy to swap out the 50-million-click Omron switches
- ROG Armoury II software lets you program six buttons, adjust the optical sensor orientation, and customize the RGB lighting
- 16000DPI PixArt 3389 optical sensor with 50G acceleration and 400 IPS tracking speed drives swift movements and accurate tracking
- DPI target button lets you switch between high and low sensitivity levels
- Aura Sync RGB lighting lets you personalize the look of the Gladius II with a near-endless spectrum of colours and synchronize the lighting effects with other Aura Sync-enabled product
- Bluetooth connectivity offers wireless convenience so you aren't tethered by cords
- FPS-ready 1,000hz polling rate is ideal for playing wirelessly when connected via 2.4GHz, Bluetooth, or USB
- Rechargeable battery delivers up to 57 hours of playtime using Bluetooth or up to 36 hours in RF mode
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, and 7
- 2-Meter Braided USB Cable
- 1-Meter Regular Rubber USB Cable
- 2 x Japanese-Made Omron Switches
- 1 x ROG Pouch
- 2 x ROG Logo Stickers
- 1 x Quick-Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- Great, until the RF dongle stopped working- January 10, 2021
Ive had it less than a month. I left it plugged in to recharge and now it wont recognize the wireless RF dongle. Searching online shows this is common fault and unfixable. The mouse still works over bluetooth but it isn't recognized by the Armory software so it cant be adjusted until I plug it in USB. Generally speaking all of the Asus software is buggy as hell. Super disappointed, steer clear of this crap.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Qualité performance aux Rdv- April 26, 2021
Léger problème de synchronisation parfois et une fois avec une Maj mais finalement trouver une solution et une autre maj a régler le problème dans son ensemble tres satisfait de la qualité et performanceYes, I would recommend this to a friend.