ASUS ROG Gladius III 19000DPI Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
- The classic asymmetrical, ergonomic design suits a variety of grip styles for long-lasting comfort
- An optical sensor with 19,000dpi that tracks movements of up to 400 inches per second (IPS), and 1,000Hz polling rate offers superior accuracy and precision
- Push-Fit Switch Socket II design enables hot-swap compatibility with mechanical switches and Omron Optical Micro Switches
- Unique pivoted button design and tuned software prevents unwanted clicks, while 5 onboard memory profiles offer customized settings ideal for frequently played games
- 6 programmable buttons & scroll wheel + 1 profile button are suitable for intense gaming style
- DPI-on-the-scroll feature allows for adjusting the sensitivity on the fly without pausing your gameplay
- Tri-mode connectivity with dual-wireless 2.4GHz and Bluetooth LE for wireless connectivity and USB for wired connectivity
- ROG Micro Switches provide consistent click force and a 70-million-click lifespan for long-term use
- Laser-engraved ROG markings on the side of the mouse feature RGB illumination for colourful lighting effects
- Exclusive Armoury Crate software allows for easy and intuitive configuration
- ROG Paracord cable minimises snags and 100% PTFE rounded-edge mouse feet to offer a smooth glide on any surface
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Upgrading from 1990 to 2022- February 9, 2022
Well, it's a mouse. lol This is my first wireless mouse; I wanted a complete wireless setup for my computer, and I purchased this with the Claymore 2 keyboard. I have been using it for about a month and haven't used all the functions of it. Battery life seems good, and it moves around the screen well. I am used to using a wired mouse and most of the time you can't tell the difference. Every once in a while, it acts goofy. For example, you move the mouse to the left of the screen, and it wants to skip or lag behind. Of course, I am new at using this so it could be me doing something wrong or it's just something that's normal with wireless mouses. Not sure, either way I am happy with it. As far as the size of the mouse is concerned. At first, I thought the mouse would be too tall because I am used to flat standard mouses. I was wrong. I have large to XL-Large hands, so it fits great in my hand. Overall, I am happy with my purchase and the product seems well built and solid.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Simplicity- January 4, 2022
Perfect simplicity and super light weight. If you enjoy light weight super responsive gaming mice, this is probably one of the best options on the market. Gladius III is my go to travel mouse and lives in my bag with my 17in Zephyrus!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing- September 10, 2021
Mouse feels thin at the thumb level. The wheel doesn't 'free-flow' like any decent mouse should do these days. Aura sync doesn't work with Bluetooth.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- You'll love it too!- May 10, 2022
Great mouse! Feels sturdy, very programmable, battery last a long time. Love the click action. RGB synced right up to my Asus Prime X570 Pro MB.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- WORKS GREAT!!!!!- June 13, 2022
I had this mouse of a bit and have no problems. The rgb looks great and does not lag at all. I just find it a little priceyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report