ASUS ROG MX Falchion Wireless Backlit Mechanical Cherry MX Red Gaming Keyboard - English
- Cherry MX RGB mechanical switches ensure optimal actuation and responsive keystrokes
- 65% form factor minimises the keyboard's footprint without compromising on functionality
- ASUS Aura Sync per-key RGB lighting provides a nearly endless spectrum of colours and a wide range of dynamic lighting effects
- Interactive touch panel on the keyboard's left flank can be programmed as a macro key and makes it easy to adjust volume, create shortcuts, copy, and paste on the fly
- Wired USB connection along with a near-zero latency 2.4GHz RF connection and up to 450 hours of battery life provides reliable, long-lasting use
- PBT Doubleshot Keycaps feature a translucent, mid-height design with a shorter stem to minimise key wobble and enhance comfort
- Polycarbonate cover protects the keyboard while you're on the go and can be placed under the keyboard to diffuse the underside RGB lighting
- Armoury Crate software utility offers a single, intuitive interface so you can customise user profiles and map keys, record macros, track hardware stats, and adjust RGB lighting
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 26 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The features add up to make this keyboard a winner- January 19, 2022
I saw this keyboard on a tech review on YouTube and decided to give it a try since all of my computers are also ASUS models. There were a few things that got my attention. The full RGB even though the unit can be operated wirelessly was a main selling point. The unit I purchased has Red switches, which make for a very tactile feel with a satisfying sound. The RGB is bright, looks good, and is easy to change using Armory Crate software from ASUS. I like the slider on the side which shows the battery level as well as being able to be used for functions like volume. The overall look and feel of the keyboard is nice. It has a good heavy weight to keep it in place. The keycaps feel good and have good lettering with a font that is just slightly aggressive giving off that gamer vibe. Combined with the backlighting, they look phenomenal. The small things do add up as to make it an even better package as well. Things like the wireless USB dongle being held magnetically in a small slot in the back of the keyboard, the included braided USB C cable, and the keyboard cover that doubles as a tray to help diffuse the RGB while in use, all work together to make this keyboard outstanding. I'm currently using it wired, but appreciate that when I'm ready I can unplug it and kick back in my chair with my feet up and still keep playing using the same keyboard. I will definitely buy again when I need another keyboard.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great looking keyboard and very satisfying!- June 9, 2021
The box is well packaged. I've had the corsairs and razers but this one takes the cake for being compact without sacrificing some usability. This one has the arrow keys instead of putting it as a function which is real nice. The main feature that I love is that it's wireless as well but no latency issues or whatsoever. This is an amazing keyboard, get it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Excellent size & functionality- August 14, 2021
Great wireless option with a small form factor. I haven't had to give anything up with this keyboard (except a number pad - and that's OK). This is my go-to when using my gaming laptop as a desktop at home.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent for everything- February 4, 2022
It’s really good at typing and love that sound of the keyboard it’s probably one of the best gaming keyboard and I been a Rog fan over a year now. I love itYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly good- August 9, 2021
This has been a great little keyboard so far. The size was perfect and coupled with a 2.4g wireless receiver and surprisingly long-lasting battery makes this a much better choice than I could have hoped. Feels every bit as responsive as any of the Logitech lightspeed keyboards I've used. The one downside with the switches that come standard with the keyboard. They're linear, which aren't my favorite type for gaming and general use. Worse that there's no way to swap them out either. Not deal breaker, but it would have been greatly appreciated if it were possible.