ASUS ROG Strix 27" 1440p WQHD 170Hz 1ms GTG IPS LED G-Sync Gaming Monitor (XG279Q) - Black
- 27" Fast IPS LED monitor with WQHD 2560 x 1440 native resolution offers mesmerising visuals with precise image details--ideal for pro gamers
- 1ms GTG response time and 170Hz (overclocked) quick refresh rate ensure all the most rapid movements seamlessly convey on the screen without any lag
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology featuring certified G-SYNC compatibility enables VRR (variable refresh rate) to automatically eliminate screen tearing and motion blur in intense gameplay
- Cinema-standard DCI-P3 95% colour gamut and DisplayHDR 400 certified technology deliver life-like pictures with realistic colours and contrast levels
- DisplayPort 1.2 and two HDMI 2.0 ports make effortless connectivity between the monitor and your PC, consoles, or other peripherals
- Tilt and swivel adjustment features allow you to adjust the orientation of the screen for comfortable viewing
- DisplayPort Cable
- HDMI Cable
- USB Cable
- Power Cord
- Power Adapter
- Warranty Card
- Quick Start Guide
- Colour Calibration Report
- ROG Light Cover
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
- Amazing Monitor- November 27, 2020
At first I was hesitating to buy this monitor because people were saying they have a high chance of coming with stuck or dead pixels. I was lucky enough to get it with no issues whatsoever! It’s looks great, the quality is amazing. Only thing is that the 170hz is a overclock. Factory settings is 144hz max. 165 is fine and you won’t see flicker but you might see some with 170hz. Other then that it’s an amazing monitorYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great monitor, if you win panel lottery- October 21, 2020
Came with 4-5 stuck pixels with few around it randomly acting up. I would be returning the unit. And dead pixel/stuck pixel issue seems to be fairly common(from the reviews) with this monitor. If you win the panel lottery with this monitor its absolutely amazing lookingNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Very good- September 24, 2020
Plays r6 siege very well (TTV Misfitizm) I love it. Also to one other comment its 170hz not 144Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report